Why I bought Hyundai i20 Asta CRDi!

Hey when i enquired to a dealer he said Verna has a waiting period of only 15-20 days maximum. Maybe transform has more waiting period! I think only i20 CRDi is having high waiting period as the production must be less.

Yes maximas, as nothing happens if you don't do these coatings.
Even if you do it, It won't last long as scratches are bound to happen.
So according to me all these costlier coatings are waste.
And from my dealer i came to know , as you polish the parts more, it will loose the original shiny layer gradually.
@mukeshus:
Nothing great will be achieved if you do the so-called "teflon" coatings from any tom,dick and harry shops.But-a BIG But here-a proper wax job definitely protects your paint from the environmental hazards like bird poop(highly acidic),UV rays and other environmental pollutants which actually "eat" into your paint.The wax will act as a barrier and take all the beating from these hazards, keeping your paint in better shape than what it would have been if left alone to face them.Scratches may also come, but they will be on your wax, and not on your paints clear-coat.Buy a good quality wax, and treat your car by waxing it every 2-3months(depends on how durable your wax is), she deserves this care..And you will see that your car will look as good as new and smile at you even after years..
You dont need to go to any body shop to do it..If you really love your car, do some research on the internet and start doing it all yourself.Its not rocket-science, and you will be amazed at the satisfaction that you will get after every detailing session with your car.

Thread Starter #48
@mukeshus:
Nothing great will be achieved if you do the so-called "teflon" coatings from any tom,dick and harry shops.But-a BIG But here-a proper wax job definitely protects your paint from the environmental hazards like bird poop(highly acidic),UV rays and other environmental pollutants which actually "eat" into your paint.The wax will act as a barrier and take all the beating from these hazards, keeping your paint in better shape than what it would have been if left alone to face them.Scratches may also come, but they will be on your wax, and not on your paints clear-coat.Buy a good quality wax, and treat your car by waxing it every 2-3months(depends on how durable your wax is), she deserves this care..And you will see that your car will look as good as new and smile at you even after years..
You dont need to go to any body shop to do it..If you really love your car, do some research on the internet and start doing it all yourself.Its not rocket-science, and you will be amazed at the satisfaction that you will get after every detailing session with your car.
Thanks HT!! I will keep that in mind!

Thread Starter #49
Well, its been 1 month and 7 days. Still the Advaith Hyundai guys are not saying any confirmed date!! Waiting is so hard :( Anyone else ever booked i20 at advaith? Did they deliver on time?

why the waiting period for i20 so much long? is diesel i20 having huge demand in market?
Yes i20 has huge demand and its selling more than Hyundai expected.

Well, its been 1 month and 7 days. Still the Advaith Hyundai guys are not saying any confirmed date!! Waiting is so hard :( Anyone else ever booked i20 at advaith? Did they deliver on time?
Whatever demand and waiting period is, dealers should give you confirmed date (assume 2-3 days here & there).
Normally dealers give out-of-queue to some customers who pays full cash.
You need to be firm with them.

OT - If same thing would happend with Fiat, people starts bashing Tata for its attitude and customer care. But this happens everywhere.

As our Chennai has a factory , the waiting period for petrol is 2 weeks and for diesel its 4-6 weeks. I think Ragha you will get a call next week from your dealer. I find i20's waiting period to be reasonable compared to Swift , Dzire and Polo.

Thread Starter #55
I got call few days back from showroom asking to disburse loan amount. Now reliance put me in another trouble. They are saying my loan expired since its past 30 days since the approval. Now I am having to get the verification done again. Had no time to visit there branch planning to do this week.

Dear Mr. Ragha
Could you please update on your i20 Crdi performance
I am taking a test drive for i20 crdi tomorow
regards
Vijay

Hello Raghu, Any further updates on your i20crdi? do post pictures and driving experience, even am planning to own one early next year. Your buying and driving exp will be very helpful for me..

Top Bottom