Why don't they make mud guards a rule?

Thread Starter #1
Its irritating to see vehicles without mudguards plying everywhere. [anger] its irksome especially in the rains where the vehicle behind such MG less vehicles have to suffer a lot. Bikers take of the MG's just for the style of it and never care about the people in the behind. I have seen many trucks & other heavy vehicles without MGs on highways. There is a rule for helmets, seatbelts & even headlights but nothing for mudguards... [frustration]

Its irritating to see vehicles without mudguards plying everywhere. [anger] its irksome especially in the rains where the vehicle behind such MG less vehicles have to suffer a lot. Bikers take of the MG's just for the style of it and never care about the people in the behind. I have seen many trucks & other heavy vehicles without MGs on highways. There is a rule for helmets, seatbelts & even headlights but nothing for mudguards... [frustration]
Ha ha in rains , no matter what you do, the mud from the vehicle in front will be on your windshield.

So in rainy season, i make sure there is more of soapy solution in my windshield water reservoir, and i constantly clean my glass.

So that no scratches to glass.

Ha ha in rains , no matter what you do, the mud from the vehicle in front will be on your windshield.

So in rainy season, i make sure there is more of soapy solution in my windshield water reservoir, and i constantly clean my glass.

So that no scratches to glass.
Its not a good idea to add soap solution to your windshield washer ,it can corrode the pump & create leakages,if once in a while then its alright.

Mudguards on most of the car are usually missing on the left side as they tend to fall off as u go off the road to avoid some thing

Its not a good idea to add soap solution to your windshield washer ,it can corrode the pump & create leakages,if once in a while then its alright.

Mudguards on most of the car are usually missing on the left side as they tend to fall off as u go off the road to avoid some thing
Yes buddy that's the reason i mentioned, esp in rainy seasons i do follow that, if it corrodes, just replace it is my mantra.

I use a big mud flap or rubber mat on my bike, it acts as a thump enhancer [evil] as well as protection to other people on the road, they don't get smeared with dirty water.

Once it so happened, I was riding my old bike Boxer CT with a friend of mine during rainy season, a guy on a Honda activa came from behind & started shouting at us saying your bike is smearing dirty water on us! we just told him to buzz off (my bike had a mud guard, but as you all know it wasn't enough)

Top Bottom