Why Does Punto Have Hydraulic Power Steering?

Thread Starter #16
Thanks Dear.

How old it is? How is the performance? Are you in Bangalore?
Can you share the maintain cost and spare-parts cost for for 1.3?

offf.. tooo many questions...sorry.. :(
My car is 5 months old and completed 9900 KM. I did not have any major problems with my PUNTO apart from few rattling issues which TASS are trying hard to resolve :-) . I stay in mumbai.

And regarding the performance of the PUNTO, there are many threads in TAI that will give you better idea about the same.
But still for your reference go here. As of now I havent paid anything to service centre as everything is under warranty. For more details you can go through various threads/posts in TAI. [:D]

The new ford feista has eps yet it feels light at the same time steady and heavy above 70kmph then the verna what can be the reason does ford have some better technology behind it ?the steering of the new ford feista is just awesome.

i think HPS or steering with no power steering is good for beginners.As beginners gets confused with an EPS steering.I am talking about the ones who is learning driving.

BTW,my swift's EPS feels heavier than that of our Chevrolet Beat.I heard a Figo petrol owner saying he felt the A-star's steering to be heavier than that of his Figo's.Any explanation?

My beat's steering has more feed back at lower speeds than that of the swift, and that's what I like about our beat,but I have to admit,swifts steering is sharper than that of the beat.

Off topic- I find it difficult to write just Beat for Chevrolet Beat because 'Beat' is verb in English!

My car VW polo has 'Electric hydraulic power assist' type of steering. Under what category does it come. Hydraulic or electric??

I have felt the steering becoming stiffer at higher speed...

There is a correction. VW polo has Electric Power Steering. Darn carwale site, they have this wrong info on polo. Hydraulic-electric is in Fabia.

Top Bottom