Why Aria Failed To Take Off But XUV Did??

In terms of marketting the new TV serial 24 with Anil Kapoor is sponsored by TATA. Guess what Anil Kapoor the star is driving? You guessed right its an XUV! to be fair you do see a storme in some seens but the xuv gets another free leg up!

In terms of marketting the new TV serial 24 with Anil Kapoor is sponsored by TATA. Guess what Anil Kapoor the star is driving? You guessed right its an XUV! to be fair you do see a storme in some seens but the xuv gets another free leg up!
Well I could spot that in the very first time Anil Kapoor drove the XUV in the first episode itself. Probably the shooting was done and then Tata sponsored the program dont know. [confused]

Apparently, now all Arias comes with Single mass flywheel and not the dual mass flywheel.

An owner whose Aria Pride had issues was offered a SMF but he insisted on DMF as that is what his car came with. The A.S.S. claims that the DMF is unreliable and hence all cars are now fitted with SMF!

DMF has a lot of benefits over SMF. TATA should try fixing the issues instead of reverting back to SMF.

Yeah agree with Raj.

I think TATA is having a problem with the balancing of the DMF or something of that sorts. And cant resolve the issue. And they think some of the failures is due to the DMF and hence they are insisting on reverting back to SMF.

I feel this is also the case in XUV, some clutch failures ie. Actually AVL is the consultant for both the companies.

Top Bottom