Why Aria Failed To Take Off But XUV Did??

April sales of aria were a paltry 8 units.

I think its time for TML to part with this baby and utilise their factory for better and newer products.

Looks like they are giving Aria to select few loyal customers only[lol] who wont mind eternal problems and niggles.
for such a low selling vehicle , they can very well offer an aria as a handcrafted version which would make better use of their workforce.

The looks, features of the XUV are far better than the Aria-and the killer introductory pricing left the Aria literally knocked out-well the ASS is also an issue-all told a bad hand from TML

OMG. Are you still living with pleasure ?
Please try registering here and forwarding a complaint, if you haven't done yet.
View attachment 87889
It is called Tata Aria Priority Assistance . Aria owners shall contact the Rapid resolution team for any
  1. Vehicle issues
  2. Service centre issues
  3. Dealership issues
This Rapid Resolutions Team is expected to fast-track any complaints reported and resolve it at the earliest.You can do it here.Tata Aria - Rapid Complaint Resolution
"The Tata Aria Priority Assistance"- This online facility to register a complaint about Aria seems to be nonexistent on the official Tata aria website.[confused]

So there we are, back at base having covered 2000km of some of the most unfriendly terrain that the country has to offer. And the two valiant warriors, the vehicles not us, have lived to tell the tale. This trip has confirmed one thing – both the Aria and the XUV500, in their 4×4 avatars, have the beans to handle such extreme conditions. With just the right amount of TLC, both these vehicles are equally capable of taking you to these breathtaking lakes that we experienced. If it weren’t for our tomfoolery, the Aria would have been in a better shape than we left it in. It will still get you where most cars wont dare go, which is good news if you have a large family.
And so in case the travel bug of the fiercest kind has bitten you and the lakes in Ladakh beckon, the Aria and XUV500 are more than willing to take you and your family there.
Tata Aria And Mahindra XUV500 At The Top Of The World

Attachments

^^ in the given link , the aria had ECU errors and power steering failure.(not to mention sidewall puncture etc)

while XUV had problem with it breaking a CD in its ICE.

^^ in the given link , the aria had ECU errors and power steering failure.(not to mention sidewall puncture etc)

while XUV had problem with it breaking a CD in its ICE.
Did you read the conclusion ?

TLC, both these vehicles are equally capable of taking you to these breathtaking lakes that we experienced. If it weren’t for our tomfoolery, the Aria would have been in a better shape than we left it in. It will still get you where most cars wont dare go, which is good news if you have a large family.
Meaning of tomfoolery is

tom·fool·er·y
/ˌtämˈfo͞ol(ə)rē/
Noun
Foolish or silly behavior.
Synonyms
foolery - silliness - foolishness - buffoonery

Did you read the conclusion ?

Meaning of tomfoolery is

tom·fool·er·y
/ˌtämˈfo͞ol(ə)rē/
Noun
Foolish or silly behavior.
Synonyms
foolery - silliness - foolishness - buffoonery
yes also i was told that BOF are designed better to handle abuse than a monocoque .

hence i had mentioned those.

how about the issues in breaking, electronic gadgets, etc etc
please quote where has the article mentioned those issues.

yes also i was told that BOF are designed better to handle abuse than a monocoque .

hence i had mentioned those.

You mean to suggest that a BOF VEHICLE must also handle drivers tomfoolery ( foolishness, stupidy ,lack of experience) ?

You mean to suggest that a BOF VEHICLE must also handle drivers tomfoolery ( foolishness, stupidy ,lack of experience) ?
now how does ECU errors relate to foolishness?[confused]

foolishness could be equated with the tyres going bust/sidewall damage to tyres because they were drifting on gravel .

the power steering going kaput cannot be related to stupidity lack of experience.

now how does ECU errors relate to foolishness?[confused]

foolishness could be equated with the tyres going bust/sidewall damage to tyres because they were drifting on gravel .

the power steering going kaput cannot be related to stupidity lack of experience.
Why are you assuming things ? It is not me the reviewer has himself written posting it again for you

TLC, both these vehicles are equally capable of taking you to these breathtaking lakes that we experienced. If it weren’t for our tomfoolery, the Aria would have been in a better shape than we left it in. It will still get you where most cars wont dare go, which is good news if you have a large family.
You can further get in touch with the reviewer to understand what exact tomfoolery they did with aria , rather then giving your hypothesis about what must have happened .

Why are you assuming things ? It is not me the reviewer has himself written posting it again for you
i read it and he mentioned it for the tyres going bust and sidewall damage, that was amounted to foolishness attempted.

the ECU errors and power steering failure did not stall the car , so he said the inference.

You can further get in touch with the reviewer to understand what exact tomfoolery they did with aria , rather then giving your hypothesis about what must have happened .
no need[:)]

Top Bottom