Why Am I Here?????

Thread Starter #1
[confused]

I really dont know where to start . My passion for cars started off from the time when i was a kid(4th std) starring at my dad's zen's speedo climbing above 100 kmph when we used to go on highways chennai-madurai(Tamil Nadu).

Who am i ?
Im an engineering student , not auto mobile engineer but i had one paper containing stuffs about "Engines" . To be more practical , what you get when you mix up a phone freak(android) + computer wizard (developer) + petrol head. Thats ME! :D

The begining .. !!! (no offense to anyone in this part)
I used to read posts from another forums from almost 2005, I gained a lot of knowledge ,but i dont know whether i was too lazy or busy, i dont remember , but i didnt get registered by that time . And now i tried to register there for full seven times with two different ID's , with all my GRE English. And realized that , it was a total waste of time . It took almost 7 weeks. So i read a blog which stated this site, so joined here immediately .

Why am i here?
I read almost all the posts in our site , to be very frank/open , this is not the most interesting site for newbies. That doesnt mean we are lagging behind , "Where there is a will, there is a way" . So im going to do my best to make our site "the best" . And try to motivate others to do their best too. "Team work , Works" [clap]

What should we do ??

-> Dont be lazy to type down things in a detailed manner.
-> Dont be afraid that your English may have grammatical errors (this a petrol head site, not a English literature site).
-> Dont hesitate to get your friends/family members cars to test it.
-> Dont start new threads for small doubts , try to search first , if you dont find an answer , PLEASE post.
-> Try not to give biased suggestions , follow your brains not your heart. But you can always specify your personal opinion separately rather than a logical conclusion.
->Last but not least, Please ask your friends who are like us, to join here . Each and every new member may make a difference.

Thank you for reading [thumbsup]
Jeno

Last edited:
Welcome

I know what you're talking about when you say the other forum. I've been in that boat too.

Here is how I feel about it. A poor (knowledge wise) friend that welcomes you is any day better than a rich one that does not. Unlike the the other forum, TAI has no entrance exam to join the forum, and to me that is like some one that is welcoming with open heart.

Happy redlining motoring.

Thread Starter #3
Welcome

I know what you're talking about when you say the other forum. I've been in that boat too.

Here is how I feel about it. A poor (knowledge wise) friend that welcomes you is any day better than a rich one that does not. Unlike the the other forum, TAI has no entrance exam to join the forum, and to me that is like some one that is welcoming with open heart.

Happy redlining motoring.
Well said my friend (exactly what i wanted to convey) , and now i am really very happy to join you people. [:)]

Hi jeno_turbo, welcome on board.That was quiet good and a different type of introduction !

First Thing First, TAI is neither there to test anyone's knowledge nor have claimed that this is a single point of knowledge pool. What we want to achieve is to pave a collaborate environment for enthusiastic people like you, been_there and myself where we can share and refine our thoughts. We hope and do believe that TAI will evolve itself to an excellent pool of knowledge. The reason? You have the already answered it: "Team work, works".

However, just like any other forum we also do have some of the guidelines which you can find @ Forum Policies and Guidelines (Must Read). These are provided to ensure that we are keeping our environment clean and tidy.

Please feel free to express and share your knowledge & Have a pleasant stay [thumbsup]

Last edited:
What should we do ??

-> Dont be afraid that your English may have grammatical errors (this a petrol head site, not a English literature site).
-> Dont start new threads for small doubts , try to search first , if you dont find an answer , PLEASE post.
-> Try not to give biased suggestions , follow your brains not your heart. But you can always specify your personal opinion separately rather than a logical conclusion.
->Last but not least, Please ask your friends who are like us, to join here . Each and every new member may make a difference.

Thank you for reading [thumbsup]
Jeno
Hi Jeno,

A warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Thank you for the suggestions.I would just like to mention that apart from some basic rules, we do not have any hard and fast policy which may be in any manner pose hurdle in the member's activity. So keep posting, in case you need any assistance, please feel free to reach us.

Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash

Thread Starter #7
Hi jeno_turbo, welcome on board.That was quiet good and a different type of introduction !

First Thing First, TAI is neither there to test anyone's knowledge nor have claimed that this is a single point of knowledge pool. What we want to achieve is to pave a collaborate environment for enthusiastic people like you, been_there and myself where we can share and refine our thoughts. We hope and do believe that TAI will evolve itself to an excellent pool of knowledge. The reason? You have the already answered it: "Team work, works".

However, just like any other forum we also do have some of the guidelines which you can find @ Forum Policies and Guidelines (Must Read). These are provided to ensure that we are keeping our environment clean and tidy.

Please feel free to express and share your knowledge & Have a pleasant stay [thumbsup]
Hi Jeno,

A warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Thank you for the suggestions.I would just like to mention that apart from some basic rules, we do not have any hard and fast policy which may be in any manner pose hurdle in the member's activity. So keep posting, in case you need any assistance, please feel free to reach us.

Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash
ilango[speed thirst];84127 said:
hello jeno!

welcome to forum.

From your intro post , i can confirm that you will be one active user for sure.

cheers!

Welcome again!
Thank you all for a very warm welcome.. :-) Already gave a review on my WagonR , and just now i tested my friends new SX4 diesel. Its coming soon too. [cheers]

350Z

Core Team
Why am i here?
I read almost all the posts in our site , to be very frank/open , this is not the most interesting site for newbies. That doesnt mean we are lagging behind , "Where there is a will, there is a way" . So im going to do my best to make our site "the best" . And try to motivate others to do their best too. "Team work , Works"

What should we do ??

Thank you for reading
Jeno
Perfect start. Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, Jeno. I highly appreciate those honest suggestions which you have provided to us. As you rightly said, “Team work, works” and I would like to convey exactly the same thing to each member present with us right now. You will agree that the actual backbone of any forum is its members, and the community will move forward the way just as its members would wish to. Our team members attempt (and will always do) on their best to keep the environment as smooth as possible and also provide all the timely assistance. Yet, in-case there’s something where we’re doing wrong – as I always say – we whole heartedly accept the constructive criticism that will only help us to improve further. The Automotive India has progressed at surprisingly good rate if compared with what it was just a year back, but sometimes we tend to measure two websites regardless of their age and a few such aspects. I can personally assure, the best is yet to come by. Now when all’s said and done, the active contribution in terms of productive postings by every member, including you, will greatly help us to keep marching ahead in this race in order to achieve our genuine goals. Please feel free to contact us for forum related assistance or drop a few lines related to improvement of our community in this section. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI Jeno.[:)]

Good to have you on TAI, and for your ideas for betterment of TAI.

Looking forward to your review of various rides you are having.

Wish you miles of Safe & Happy Motoring.
Buckle up always.

Top Bottom