White Beauty Fluidic Hyundai Verna 1.6 SX CRDi

Thread Starter #61
Pic 4. The start stop engine remote ( Dont know for what reason have they provided it with a key)

I guess every smart key has a normal key too in it. That is to unlock your car incase your battery dies like when I was driving Nissan Micra they had a normal key placed at the back but when I was going through your set up there is no place to insert keys to unlock the car. Did you ask your dealer how to open the car incase the battery dies.
the key on my remote is a dummy key....it does not evenn go in the keywhole...m gonna cut the dummy key & stick my original key in tthe remote...ryt now m carrying both of my keys jus in case d battery dies.....[:)]

Nice man the Start and Stop button looks amazing but why there is so much panel gap near the steering, is it due to Start Stop button installation.

Thread Starter #67
Well guys my Verna completed 3000 KM. No problems faced till now, its been a trouble free ownership for me. I'm getting a FE of 16KMpl in mumbai traffic and got an amazing 25KMPL during a highway journey to my native place Malvan. Will soon post the entire review.

Top Bottom