White Beauty Fluidic Hyundai Verna 1.6 SX CRDi

@ronak
your car looks exactly same like mine from front. [:D] just kidding
enjoy the machine.

I guess mine is the cheapest verna 1.6 Crdi SX in this forum. The total cost was 8.90L [evil] And got the car in just a month after booking.
i have the most basic Crdi model. without alloys and rear camera.

Thread Starter #47
Well the engine start/stop is not a genuine accessory but my dealer has it as his accesories. I got it for RS 23K.....

The Smart key works like a charm due to :-
1. We dont need a key 2 start the car
2. In case of theft the car can be stopped using the lock button
3. After the engine is stopped and the car is locked, all the windows automatically close.

Pic1. The brochure of engine start/stop(frontside).
pic2. The brochure of engine start/stop(backside).
pic3. The replaced driver side door handle with the door opening button.
pic4. Illuminated Start/Stop button.

Attachments

Hey ronak. Nice additions. Is this hyundai approved? Is it aftermarket or bought from dealer? How much did it cost? I am surely going for it if it is hyundai genuine accessory. Did you enquire about touchscreen HU at the dealer?

Thread Starter #49
Hey ronak. Nice additions. Is this hyundai approved? Is it aftermarket or bought from dealer? How much did it cost? I am surely going for it if it is hyundai genuine accessory. Did you enquire about touchscreen HU at the dealer?

I dont know if it is approved by hyundai.But my dealer is offering it on verna and i20.It does not tampers the warranty of the car. I paid RS 23K for it.
and i didnt enquired about touchscreen HU as i dont need it.

I want to install sun film on my car.It should not be too dark nor too transparent, as our car has auto dimming rear view mirror which can cause a prob during night driving.Can anyone tell me which sunfilm suits me best ??

350Z

Core Team
Thread Starter #54
My car is giving me constant FE of 10.5km/l (city driving only). its same as my honda city, anybody knows how to increase the FE ??

My car is giving me constant FE of 10.5km/l (city driving only). its same as my honda city, anybody knows how to increase the FE ??
Thats a very tedious question to answer. The same question is giving sleepless night to our fellow member. IMO you are getting fair fe considering city driving conditions. Try some highway run and check what fe you get?

Thread Starter #56
Thats a very tedious question to answer. The same question is giving sleepless night to our fellow member. IMO you are getting fair fe considering city driving conditions. Try some highway run and check what fe you get?
But a friend of mine is getting constant 14 to 15kmpl..

Thread Starter #57
hey guys i want to put my steering wheel with leather, like the one in SX(O).
Does anyone know where i will get it in mumbai around borivali or andheri??

Thread Starter #58
Finally my car has startd giving me d mileage 4 which it is made....got 19km/l in mumbai traffic speed was between 60 to 80 km/h....[clap]

Hey Ronak first congrats man for the lovely new car. I was just curious about the set up of the number near the start and stop button. Is it to lock the car by password or something. I asked my dealer about the after market Start and Stop button he had no clue about what I was saying. If possible can you please upload a video of your smart key in action.

As far as the steering wheel leather is concerned you can find in Stanley Boutique. I saw one brown color like in i20 Astra thing in their Kolkata store and they quoted some Rs.2300/- for it. I am surely going to opt for these staring wheel cover once I get my hands on my car, really hate those big fat ugly steering cover which most of the people put.

Last edited:
Pic 4. The start stop engine remote ( Dont know for what reason have they provided it with a key)

I guess every smart key has a normal key too in it. That is to unlock your car incase your battery dies like when I was driving Nissan Micra they had a normal key placed at the back but when I was going through your set up there is no place to insert keys to unlock the car. Did you ask your dealer how to open the car incase the battery dies.

Top Bottom