White Beauty Fluidic Hyundai Verna 1.6 SX CRDi

Mistake regretted guys, i swapped the cost of registration and insurance
Registration = 75988
Insurance = 32005
hey buddy is this quote inlcude the coverage of plastic part also , as i would suggest you to go for insurance which cover plastic part as hyundai cars have many plastic parts in it , one more thing i like to ask you is milage , i my self also gone purchase a verna crdi sx but confuse in milage term as i got hyundai i 10 2008 model and as per huyundai its averge is 20 + but i neaver got more then 15 and usualyy on average i get 11 - 12 i adopt each and every driveing tips to increase the FE but nothing worked , so any one have any idea regarding FE please do comment .[cheers]

hey buddy is this quote inlcude the coverage of plastic part also , as i would suggest you to go for insurance which cover plastic part as hyundai cars have many plastic parts in it , one more thing i like to ask you is milage , i my self also gone purchase a verna crdi sx but confuse in milage term as i got hyundai i 10 2008 model and as per huyundai its averge is 20 + but i neaver got more then 15 and usualyy on average i get 11 - 12 i adopt each and every driveing tips to increase the FE but nothing worked , so any one have any idea regarding FE please do comment .[cheers]

FE depend on various factors. As you have already experimented various methods to improve the FE, i will not comment on that. As far verna is considered it has ECO mode which indicates when you have to shift the gears according to engine RPM. That results in good FE. Generally verna diesel gives 17-19 FE with normal driving and it gives 20+ milage if you drive it within limits.

FE depend on various factors. As you have already experimented various methods to improve the FE, i will not comment on that. As far verna is considered it has ECO mode which indicates when you have to shift the gears according to engine RPM. That results in good FE. Generally verna diesel gives 17-19 FE with normal driving and it gives 20+ milage if you drive it within limits.
thanks buddy for reply one more thing what about back seat comfort as i hear that suspension is soft so ride is bit bouncy is that true , and i am confuse wright know between sx and sx (o) there is 70000rs diffrence in both varriant in sx(o) i get 6 airbags ,push button start l,eather uplholstry chrome doar handles , electronic boot release is these feature justify coast .
this makes me confuse so what gone be your take buddy .[cheers]

Thread Starter #38
Sorry guys for not posting a single reply, the reason is my engineering exams.
So the news for which i was waiting since 2 months is finally here, my hyundai dealer called me yesterday and told that my verna has left the factory. it will reach the dealer probably day after, it means i'm going to drive the car on sunday [drive].... super excited about the car !! [:D]

click on post reply or Go advance.
you will find "manage attachments" below. click on it. new window will appear. there you click browse and choose photo. and click 'upload"
close window and post your reply. Done.

Thread Starter #42
Here are the pics, sorry for the quality as they are taken from my cell.

Pic 1. My Verna waiting for delivery
Pic 2. The start/stop engine button..Mine is SX not SX(o).Had this on the accessories list, warranty is intact.
Pic 3. The start stop engine remote
Pic 4. The start stop engine remote ( Dont know for what reason have they provided it with a key)
Pic 5. In my colony

Attachments

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Awesome pictures and there’s nothing wrong with the quality. Keep that coming. Congratulations!

Drive Safe,
350Z

@ronakchavan, how much did you pay for the push start button and remote boot release ? is it a hyundai genuine accessory ?
Remote boot release is something that i miss badly in this car.[frustration] My previous car OPTRA had that feature. If its not hyundai genuine accessory , then please tell us the brand.
I guess mine is the cheapest verna 1.6 Crdi SX in this forum. The total cost was 8.90L [evil] And got the car in just a month after booking.

Top Bottom