Which X-Box 360 Games?

Two more additions to my collection.

Got the MOH -Warfighter last week and NFS-MW yesterday.

So i have played MOH it's nice and lot of changes from the previous one for ex: gameplay, maps etc.

Still have to get my hands dirty on the NFS.
Hi there Singh 890, can you provide feedback of these 2 games above.

I liked the trailer of Most wanted with Bugatti and Konigs egg.

What is your feedback after playing these two.

This time I am considering, Forza Horizon, NFS MW, F1 2012.

How is medal of honour , the reviews were not that great.

Mŷ bro has purchased Halo 3 or 4 don't remember, along with call of duty 4.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Forza-Horizon/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5309c9

Guys please pour in your suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi there Singh 890, can you provide feedback of these 2 games above.

I liked the trailer of Most wanted with Bugatti and Konigs egg.

What is your feedback after playing these two.

This time I am considering, Forza Horizon, NFS MW, F1 2012.

How is medal of honour , the reviews were not that great.

Mŷ bro has purchased Halo 3 or 4 don't remember, along with call of duty 4.

Forza Horizon - Xbox.com

Guys please pour in your suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
Both the games are really good. If you compare MOH from the first part i will say it has better graphics, weapons and missions.

Whereas in NFS-WM totally different game from Hot Pursuit. You have 10 -12 most wanted races where you win good cars for yourself.
Then you have to find cars, shortcuts and upgrade your cars. If you find a new car it is automatically added to your garage. So by the time you end your game you have pretty good garage[:)]

I would rate 8.5-9/10 for both the games.

Both the games are really good. If you compare MOH from the first part i will say it has better graphics, weapons and missions.

Whereas in NFS-WM totally different game from Hot Pursuit. You have 10 -12 most wanted races where you win good cars for yourself.
Then you have to find cars, shortcuts and upgrade your cars. If you find a new car it is automatically added to your garage. So by the time you end your game you have pretty good garage[:)]

I would rate 8.5-9/10 for both the games.
Thanks for the reply.
Can you share the cost of Most wanted and MOH .
Any preferred store where you buy games?
Last time my bro had purchased at GameStop store.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply.
Can you share the cost of Most wanted and MOH .
Any preferred store where you buy games?
Last time my bro had purchased at GameStop store.
I buy all my games from Best Buy Stores.

If you are planning to get the games from US then you can try the following stores:
1. Best Buy
2. Game Stop
3. Walmart
4. Target

And regarding the cost when i purchased these games they were around $55 each.

Hey guys the much awaited GTA V is supposed to be launched worldwide by Sep17.

Rockstar has announced the cover art for one of the most anticipated games that will be coming out this year, Grand Theft Auto V.

Back in February, Rockstar had announced that the release date of the game has been delayed from the originally-planned May release date to September 17. The company says that the delay was required as, “GTAV is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require.”

It was earlier revealed through a listing on Amazon France that the open-world game will be getting a PC version, despite Rockstar’s refusal to mention details about anything but the console versions of the game.

While you can pre-order the game for EUR 49.99 (approx. Rs 3,600), there still isn't a date attached to the PC release. The website simply says "Soon" for the expected launch date. Presumably, the PC version of the game will come with enhancements, especially on the graphics side of things. The PC version may feature more detail, high-resolution textures and a greater view distance.

In November, a ton of information about GTAV was revealed. Rockstar is now promising greater mission variety in the game. One of the biggest complaints faced by GTA IV was that most of the missions consisted of driving to a location, killing your target, driving back to a safe location and repeat. According to Rockstar, some missions in GTAV will feature one playable character, while others will feature two or three. The game will also follow an Ocean's Eleven-type progression, where a lot of missions will be preparing for and pulling off complex heists.

The game will also feature a new inventory system. At the moment, each character has his own inventory and money, but the developers have explained that this is something the company normally addresses later in the development cycle, so the system could see a change before the game's release.

When asked if features from the previous games, such as underwater areas, will be making a comeback, the developers said that GTAV will have a lot of underwater areas to explore. The developers have also mentioned that none of the characters from GTA III, Vice City or San Andreas will be making an appearance, but characters from GTA IV might visit the city.

image.jpg

Official Trailer: Grand Theft Auto V #2 Trailer - Xbox.com

Source: Rockstar releases cover art for Grand Theft Auto V

Live walk through of GTA V is being aired today on YouTube now.

Game is officially being released tomorrow.

I could see the character towing a parked car through tow truck, seems interesting.

Watch it live on YouTube : http://youtu.be/oy977fHl11g

Last edited:
GTA V on my mind.

Hoping to grab one soon.

And Forza Horizon this time for sure.

Guys please pour some suggestions in my basket.

Already 2 has been added in the cart.

My bro will be visiting US next week.

GTA V for SURE.
Forza Horizon, I've played the demo. Nice graphics,handling but those games need a steering wheel for the real experience (Logitech G27 - My dream).

GTA V Xbox 360 out of Stock in California.[anger] All the available stocks are in plenty for PS3.

If i order online it takes minimum 1 week.[frustration].

Got xbox hacked for 1 k from palika
Bought 4 cds but dint work [anger]
Vaibhav is yours PAL version?

Pal version has golden color DVD's.

NTSC has silver color DVD's.

You should have told them that, they have to buy back if that doesn't work.

I don't have the liberty to buy games in India, as my Xbox is NTSC version.

Though some games which are not region specific works on both versions.

Top Bottom