Which Used Car for Around Rs.3.5 Lakhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seems to be more interested in selling the city then swift.
The price bracket is high for Honda City and there are very few buyers of such a high price range for petrol vehicles.

And for Maruti they don't have to work hard to sell it as it is famous enough for resell value.
So the sellers and buyers price might have small gap as compared to Honda city. So you have observed less efforts for less margin.

Wish you all the best.[thumbsup]

Thread Starter #33
I got the swift the 2.75 Lakhs, got it examined by a mechanic and he says there's no issue.
I should get the delivery by 30th, I hope that i have got a good deal. I am thankful to everyone for their suggestions and comments.

I am not sure, but if the suspension needs any service or repairing, how much may it cost. (Though mechanic says the suspension looks fine.)
But the Auto terrace guy said, suspension is a bit weak, if ever I need to do any thing to it, how much cost should i expect ?

Last edited:
Congratulations for the swift 2006 make for 2.75 looks good deal.
Let us dig up out more for suspension cost. Sure that its not a bomb.

Thread Starter #36
sramanandi congrats, you want to change front- rear suspension ? Or both ?
I don't want to change any of them right now, I think they seems to be fine, but not sure.

Just inquiring how much it may cost to repair back/and or front, suspension if required.

Thread Starter #39
Sure, I will share more pics, and a review once I drive it few kilometers.

Looking for some suggestions for the accessories, I have almost no idea about that :)

Congratz dude.. My best wishes..

Exterior looks neat and clean.. Definitely a great deal no doubt!! I see that you are concerned about the suspension, wish there is no problem but to be on a safer side my advice would be to take the car to a genuine Maruti Service Station and have it checked.

Expecting interior PICS too..
Happy motoring..[drive]

Thread Starter #42
Last night I took the first 10KM ride on my swift, and honestly that was some what scary :(
Though I have learned to drive a city at a training school, but driving alone was difficult, specially in first gear, The car stopped three times, and one time between the road on a crossing, that scared me of it stopping again in traffic and it made driving more difficult.

At driving school, the city was running on CNG and my swift is pure petrol, that really makes a drastic difference in performance, I can feel the power, but that makes it more difficult too. Driving the CNG city was quite easy for me.

How can I avoid my fear, and what should I do to avoid stopping when driving in first gear. Also do you think that learning to drive in simulator can help me cope with the fear !!

350Z

Core Team
Since the decision has been made, this thread won’t serve much purpose now. I’m closing it to prevent further OT discussions. Please feel free to open up an ownership review or separate threads for specific questions. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom