Which Tyres Are Best For Mahindra Scorpio?

Which One is Better?

• MRF Wanderer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BRIDGESTONE DUELER A/T

• PIRELLI Scorpion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well are going to change all five of them?? If so then go with Yokohama!!

If you are going to change only the damaged tyre then go with Bridgestone itself for now , at later stages when all the tyres are completely worn out you switch over completely to Yokohama!!

On the other hand you can try out Apollo AT also! They are pretty good on my Safari and minimal road noise!!

Thread Starter #8
Hi cooldhaya, I didnt like that appollo tyres as the looks are not so good, i saw those tyres on Sumo Grande.

Hmmm well but if you can compromise on the looks then Apollo tyres have really less road noise! Tried and tested in my Safari!!:wink:

New tyres

HI,
I wanted to change my scorpio tyres. Please suggest. Should I go in for all the four or two is enough. Please suggest.

Re: New tyres

Guys, can we make this the definative guide for tyres covering every brand and informing about handling, ride comfort and longevity? I too had question like these but never received a complete reply

Ameyam

HI,
I wanted to change my scorpio tyres. Please suggest. Should I go in for all the four or two is enough. Please suggest.
Hello friend. I always suggest you go for 4 wheel change to make sure the riding comfort is uniformly felt over the vehicle. Just my opinion though

Guys, can we make this the definative guide for tyres covering every brand and informing about handling, ride comfort and longevity? I too had question like these but never received a complete reply

Ameyam
I recently changed the tyres to Michelin LTX AT. Smoothness was my immediate feel after the change. Stuck with Stock size.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom