Which SUV To Buy - Safari or Scorpio?

Have you driven/been chauffeured in an Aria?If no,then do it today itself.

Actually the only issue I feel with Scorpio is:-
Safari seems to roll a lot,but Scorpio really rolls a lot.Safari seems like it will topple but Scorpio topples in the same time(My personal experience of toppling a Scorpio but Safari passed the same place and at higher speeds but just rolled to the scaring levels).
Scorpio's overall built looks flimsy to me in front of Safari(my personal opinion)and then there is a lot of difference in the ambience of the cabin of both.
buddy i am in US and that's why i mentioned 2008 because that was the last time i was in India. And that time Aria was not launched. So i can't say anything about since i have not driven that car.

Re: Which SUV to buy- Safari or Scorpio?

Some recent motor show in europe which voted it the ugliest car.
Will have to search for that though.
I'd agree to it and for Porsche-s yes they are ugly as too.

We have a group of friends at work we all are car enthusiasts / body builders and we do talk about these things and we all agree that all the porsches are ugly [:D] its our own views.
My mates at work have - BMW 318i E46, Honda Integra Type R, Holden Calais (v8) , Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9 , mine Skyline R33 Series II , Mazda RX-8 etc etc

I have driven 2007 Safari ( went to india in 2008) , handling is okay not that great I would say , Driven better car in my lifetime [:)], i think they are made for indian roads. They imported few to Australia and they dnt sell any.

IMHO wait for some time and if you will not like Safari Storme than go for Ecosport, or refreshed Scorpio. But dont go for any of the two i.e. present Scorpio and Present Safari.

Wait and go for new Safari or Scorpio....

hey friends i am loking to buy an suv and got messed up between safari and scorpio both are proven products.
i want a spacious SUV with low maintenance cost
i had test driven both the suv i felt camped in Scorpio with no proper space in 2 row but its low on maintaice cost and gud to drive in city with less turning radius..
where as safari offers you great space and looks but lacks in aftersale and maintaince cost is high
but my heart goes with safri on the same time dont want to take any rash decision..
my avg running per month will be not more then 600 km as i will be using my hatchback to commute to work

i blocked innova & xylo bec its look like a taxi and my family doesn't like it
i am geeting gud discounts for safari dealer offered me 10.65 on road delhi for ex variant [roll]

i request all Scorpio and safari owners to share their ownership experience

thanks
well my safari did only 55k and my second safari right now doing 20k so can't say about how heavy is it on pocket actually safari maintenance totally depend on service station some people are charged 20k for same work some 30k and some even 50k .

But see lot of scorpio ownership i say go for scorpio it has better acceleration and less heavy on maintenance .

after this comment lot of people going to throw lot of stuff on me [lol] but can't stop my self
You don't buy safari for maintenance , turning radius or etc gadget stuff you buy safari because its Safari [evil] One buy this car from heart not mind

But see lot of scorpio ownership i say go for scorpio it has better acceleration and less heavy on maintenance .
No doubt..+100.

after this comment lot of people going to throw lot of stuff on me [lol] but can't stop my self
Naa,truth is always accepted..

You don't buy safari for maintenance , turning radius or etc gadget stuff you buy safari because its Safari [evil] One buy this car from heart not mind
After this,a lot of people must understand why I call Safari 'special'.[evil]

IS there any offer going on both ? What is price of LX version?
I see tata website shows 8.07 L for safari LX

Top Bottom