Which SUV Between 10L - 25L OTR Price ?

Well,okay so you have shortlisted these three,here is my small verdict for each:

1):PAJERO UNCLE:
Well,since he is uncle so he is well experienced and hence keeps all sorts of drivers happy.He is calm and really knows how to deal with tough situations.He may look the least powerful,but he knows how to use all of his power.on paper he looks weak,but on the ground,he is strong enough to impress anyone.[drive]

2):The bouncer-FORTUNER:
He is big,handsome(may look ugly to some people too) and has the chest and biceps to scare many people.Not only he looks strong from outside,he has done some good gym too and hence he is stronger from inside too.He is very commanding and quite rebellion too.Its he who will try to take you his way,not the way you want to take him weather right or wrong.Since he is a bouncer,so he will bounce you too,but when he is accompanying you,you need not to be scared or worried of any hurdles.He will just come up and rescue you,only problem is that he is not that well experienced at problem handling as the Pajero Uncle is.ALSO HE IS VERY RELIABLE and the security company that provides him to you is also good at pampering you.

3):The model-Santa-Fe:
She looks beautiful and really gives you a sexy stare,even a heart stealing stare.You just have a look in her eyes,her figure and the way she looks at you and you are sold.But since she is a SHE,so the characteristics are there too.She will always like you to keep her with quite care and not throw abuse at her(its a fact that SHE can't match PAJERO UNCLE and BOUNCER FORTUNER if abused).She knows how to sweet-talk you and pamper you.She has many features that will keep you open mouthed.On paper she is very powerful(its a fact that a model has more power than a bouncer or any normal uncle)but her power is limited to her resources and she needs you too to work hard with her if trapped anywhere.

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN TO SAY IN THE ABOVE POSTS.

Thread Starter #17
How you driven santafe ? because i cant get a TD for that until next Monday. Do u think it can handle off roading ?

Well,okay so you have shortlisted these three,here is my small verdict for each:
thanks man just mind blowing man .Where do you get that names .Mostly i think i may go for Pajero UNCLE

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks man just mind blowing man .Where do you get that names .Mostly i think i may go for Pajero UNCLE
Well,we both are sailing on the same boat,even I too haven't TDed it yet,but every review I have read about her says that she is a soft roader with a 4X4,while Pajero and Fortuner are proper off-road aces.

Actually I have a complete list of the names of cars,which I have nick named(some names stolen too..[;)]) and these three were also from the same list...:biggrin:

Thread Starter #19
my friends just called me after test driving Santafe in Chennai,he said that it looks very cramped inside and not even comfortable to drive.So tomorrow going for Captiva and fortuner .if the dealers call Koleos too.

@Vinesh:
As I have already mentioned,SHE(Santa-fe)is a model,so she will somewhere have tight dimensions too.
Hence her interiors..[evil] are CRAMPED.

Go for xuv, you wont regret your decision. Its a perfect suv and comfortable for 5+2(5 adults and 2 child) . Other suv's seems expensive after the launch of xuv. Its the perfect value for money product and a dececnt performer in all the areas.

Thread Starter #22
Go for xuv, you wont regret your decision. Its a perfect suv and comfortable for 5+2(5 adults and 2 child) . Other suv's seems expensive after the launch of xuv. Its the perfect value for money product and a dececnt performer in all the areas.
I dont think it can work like pajero or fortuner. in XUV you can ride on roads not on places where thre is no roads

does any body in TAI own Pajero or Captiva.need a owner ship review guys

@mods:change if not belong here

Pajero can teach Fortuner a lesson or two any day in off roading.

Pajero handling is good.

Fortuner has got more power and design is modern.

However looks are subjective. I like the boxy Pajero more than the Fofrtuner which looks like a Camel in side view.

Fortuner is having a Mascular stance. Its awesome in front view and a horror to watch in our rear view mirror if it is behind us.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #24
Hi guys at last Pajero is confirmed the On Road Price is 26.7Lac.It has Kenwood 2DIN HU,Yokohama or MRF tires . thinking of adding a winch in the front. suggestion required for adding winch, which brand to buy ? [:)]

Hi guys at last Pajero is confirmed the On Road Price is 26.7Lac.It has Kenwood 2DIN HU,Yokohama or MRF tires . thinking of adding a winch in the front. suggestion required for adding winch, which brand to buy ? [:)]
Dear vinesh580

I would recommend you wait till 10th January 2012, that is where New Tata Safari based upon Aria platform is going to get launched, Fortuner is an overpriced car, Pajero is 30 yrs old car,Xuv is too ugly and essentially a soft-roader.

So the new safari will meet all your requirements and also save your plenty of money.Anyways,whatever you choose best of luck.[:)]

Hi buddy, if you have the budget of 25 lakhs, why even bother looking at vehicles like the Merlin?

If i was in your place, I would pick the Santa Fe but for you, I would recommend the Fortuner over the Pajero. Is more modern than the Pajero, looks better & is also more spacious. Yes, the Pajero has a better ride quality but you are getting toyota's legendary reliability & service back up with the Fortuner.

Yes, even I agree that Fortuner is over priced for what you get.

Top Bottom