Which SUV Between 10L - 25L OTR Price ?

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys i need help in buy in some good SUV in price range of 10L - 25L On The Road.
The car will used to drive for long travels even some mild off roading and my home is to present in our farm so the car will be used to drive inside the farm too.It needs to have some good cargo space (with or without 3rd row does not matters).
My List :
* BMW X1
* Toyota Fortuner
* Suzuki Grand vitara
* Chevy Captiva
* Nissan X-Trail
* Mitsubishi Pajero
* Hyundai SantaFE
* Renault koleos
is there any other cars in this range ,suggestion needed guys. [:)]

For your requirements, i feel Mitsubishi Pajero, Toyota Fortuner & Hyundai SantaFE are the ones for you. Each of these cars have their merits and Demerits.

Toyota Fortuner: Looks greats, drives well, however lacks the premium feel of a 20lac SUV.

Mitsubishi Pajero: New Sports model is on cards.

Hi ,

+1 to Akash, for your requirements, Pajero & Fortuner will suits you.

why don't you think about 4*4 of Safari, Aria & Scorpio

350Z

Core Team
Mitsubishi Pajero is best if off-roading is the only main criteria. Plus, it’s getting too dated. But your requirements suggest that you need a comfortable SUV which is adequate for little off-roading at times. You should definitely consider Toyota Fortuner in this case. A facelift is also around the corner which will look slightly better than existing version. Check this out: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ts-new-toyota-fortuner-automatic-gearbox.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
Hi ,

+1 to Akash, for your requirements, Pajero & Fortuner will suits you.

why don't you think about 4*4 of Safari, Aria & Scorpio

Scorpio and Safari owned before. personally i fell Aria doesn't have some muscle on it. [:)]

Also give the XUV 500 a try.
Asked for a TD.[:)]

go for bmw x1 , a stunner for sure you will feel like celebrity .
X 1 is first in my choice.But i think it has long waiting period.

Mitsubishi Pajero is best if off-roading is the only main criteria. Plus, it’s getting too dated. But your requirements suggest that you need a comfortable SUV which is adequate for little off-roading at times. You should definitely consider Toyota Fortuner in this case. A facelift is also around the corner which will look slightly better than existing version. Check this out: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ts-new-toyota-fortuner-automatic-gearbox.html

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks 350z i heard that New version of pajero is also launched .

Last edited by a moderator:
@Vinesh:about Santa Fe and X1 I don't know as I neither have driven them nor I have enjoyed them.
Now coming to other SUVs:
If you need some really good cargo space,then why don't you consider the Endeavour 3.0 A/T,its shift-on-fly 4X4 is also great and comes at a price lower then Pajero and Fortuner also the Endy drives quite well too.

Well,its a fact that PAJERO IS THE KING OFF THE BEATEN PATH,but its not only good there,in fact the ride and handling of the Pajero is also quite good.So you can also have it.

If you want a really BIG and BOUNCER looking SUV,then go for Fortuner,its a great SUV with mammoths of power and really pulls like a locomotive..

Thread Starter #9
@Vinesh:about Santa Fe and X1 I don't know as I neither have driven them nor I have enjoyed them.
Now coming to other SUVs:
If you need some really good cargo space,then why don't you consider the Endeavour 3.0 A/T,its shift-on-fly 4X4 is also great and comes at a price lower then Pajero and Fortuner also the Endy drives quite well too.

Well,its a fact that PAJERO IS THE KING OFF THE BEATEN PATH,but its not only good there,in fact the ride and handling of the Pajero is also quite good.So you can also have it.

If you want a really BIG and BOUNCER looking SUV,then go for Fortuner,its a great SUV with mammoths of power and really pulls like a locomotive..
thanks for reply TSIVipul. Endy looks very big for me.My option will maximum for pajero just testdrove it.

Thread Starter #14
Guys now my new updated list
1)Pajero
2)Fortuner
3)SantaFe

going for another TD in pajero tomorrow not yet tried Fortuner and SantaFe.

Top Bottom