Which Speakers To Buy For Santro Xing?

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

I have a Hyundai Santro Xing XO eRLX with factory speakers and a Sony CDX-GT460U. Unfortunately, those speakers are now completely disintegrated. I am looking to buy new speakers(Front and rear), possibly with much better sound quality than stock. I don't mind changing the HU but it should fit in my budget along with the speakers. But being a student, I am on a tight budget between 5k-7k everything included. This being my first time, I have no clue what to look for and what to avoid. Hoping that The Automotive India team can guide me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Last edited:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Simply changing the speakers won't do any wonders. Buy a 2 or a 4 channel amplifier and 2 front components speakers. Then only you will get some better sound. With that budget only Chinese amps and speakers can be bought. They are not bad but the quality and reliability is a lot less compared to brands.

deville_56

Honoured Member
Hi,

I have a Hyundai Santro Xing XO eRLX with factory speakers and a Sony CDX-GT460U. Unfortunately, those speakers are now completely disintegrated. I am looking to buy new speakers(Front and rear), possibly with much better sound quality than stock. I don't mind changing the HU but it should fit in my budget along with the speakers. But being a student, I am on a tight budget between 5k-7k everything included. This being my first time, I have no clue what to look for and what to avoid. Hoping that The Automotive India team can guide me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.
Santro got a 4-inch front speaker, which is rare in decent speakers. You could go for a JBL or Hertz 2-way which fits in that space. Get an MDF parcel tray or enclosure and get an oval speaker. The current Sony HU can drive these and sounds better than the current set up. Ovals can add in some bass as well. This would fit in that 7k budget as well.

Top Bottom