Which Sedan to Buy???

350Z

Core Team
one advice
pay good attention to the feature list of linea.
Ichimaru appears to be heavily inclined towards Linea. :biggrin: No offense, personally I love it too but at present, SX4 looks to be best which fulfills his most of the requirements.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Ichimaru appears to be heavily inclined towards Linea. :biggrin: No offense, personally I love it too but at present, SX4 looks to be best which fulfills his most of the requirements.

Drive Safe,
350Z
But even SX4 has it's own pro's & cons.
It has a blind spot which is very dangerous while crossing .
So anmol have a look on this in your test drive.
Linea will surpass the SX4 in terms of interiors and looks.

350Z

Core Team
I've considered major factors, Especially keeping in mind the long term use. However, as I always say that no one knows the requirements better than the buyer himself. So certainly a test drive will help better to clear up the confusions.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hehehe.
Actually i believe Linea is not getting what it deserves in the Indian market and the features it offers is its biggest advantage. So i mentioned that.

moreoever i have worked as the sales ex. for fiat in jaipur and linea was launched when i was working so even that makes me emotionally attached to the linea.
Even had a one week trip to b'lore using the money i had earned by selling the Linea.[:)]

Having said that all cars have there pros and cons and no car is perfect.
While Linea is a great car SX4 may serve the purpose of the buyer to a greater extent.
To each his own.

@TS
If you like the Linea after the TD let me know. I can mention a lot of small yet significant features of Linea which the sales ex. may not have told you.

Well then finally 3 cars!

I prefer cars in the order: Linea , SX4 and finally City!

TD all three cars and then decide which suits you well!

Actually i believe Linea is not getting what it deserves in the Indian market and the features it offers is its biggest advantage. So i mentioned that.
Agree with you. May be people need more time to realise that FIAT has improved and well established now. I think its the past of FIAt which haunts the people away from FIAT products. But i think the scenario is changing and with years FIAT will regain its hold with fine launches.

Agree with you. May be people need more time to realise that FIAT has improved and well established now. I think its the past of FIAt which haunts the people away from FIAT products. But i think the scenario is changing and with years FIAT will regain its hold with fine launches.
Couldn't have said it in a better way.

To create such a negative image FIAT worked hard for over a decade.[frustration]
To turn it into a positive one they need to work harder for atleast 2-3 years.

I am studying during this mba in marketing of mine that changing the brand image is, if not the most difficult, then atleast one of the most difficult tasks for a company and takes a lot of time.
I think FIAT is doing the right things to do the same.[clap]

The owners of new Fiat cars, Linea and Punto, are pretty satisfied and happy. It will take sometime for Fiat, for its mis-treatment of older cars, but I am sure the
scenario will change.
Check this out the HT Customer Satisfaction survey - http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f.../1709-hindustan-times-car-survey-results.html

The owners of new Fiat cars, Linea and Punto, are pretty satisfied and happy. It will take sometime for Fiat, for its mis-treatment of older cars, but I am sure the
scenario will change.
Check this out the HT Customer Satisfaction survey - http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f.../1709-hindustan-times-car-survey-results.html
FIAT cars are long lasting and well built.
Even the Palio is one heck of a car. I can say this for owning one for over 6 years now and i am sure most of the palio owners must be very happy with their cars but may have faced problems in the service department.
We can see so many padmini's still running as taxis on mumbai roads!

Apologies for an off topic post.

Thread Starter #56
so i have booked a test drive for linea tomorrow morning,
i took a test drive of linea today, and rode the car for about 4-5 km, the car surely feels a little underpowered. though the engine is responsive and gear shifting quality is also good. the interiors are excellent, no complaints about them. the engine is super silent, the supervisor told me that there is a kind of protection in it which prevents from cranking if engine is running.

look wise it is very good and indeed looks much better in flesh.

anyhow i find this a good package but lack of power is concerning me.

i will test drive city and sx4 either tomorrow and Sunday and will conclude my search for cars.

i took a test drive of linea today, and rode the car for about 4-5 km, the car surely feels a little underpowered. though the engine is responsive and gear shifting quality is also good. the interiors are excellent, no complaints about them. the engine is super silent, the supervisor told me that there is a kind of protection in it which prevents from cranking if engine is running.

look wise it is very good and indeed looks much better in flesh.

anyhow i find this a good package but lack of power is concerning me.

i will test drive city and sx4 either tomorrow and Sunday and will conclude my search for cars.
Once the running in period is over the engine opens up and becomes more rev free as quoted by many linea owners.

the feature is "Double Crank Prevention System".

+1 to what 350Z said! If you find Linea to be your perfect choice then wait for the T-Jet engine to be launched , it has loads of power!

Top Bottom