Which New Petrol Car Under 5 Lakh? (Booked Ritz VDi)

Thread Starter #47

Fazer

Suspended
Congrats on your booking ! Hope you would get your new ride soon .
Do wish to see a new thread on the ownership review page soon when you get your Ritz !
Thanks Vishnu. Yes, hope so. The expected delivery is before 20 July '12. Till then, I can plan some accessories for my Ritzu.

Yes, Will open up an ownership thread once I get to know more about my ride.[:D]

Thread Starter #49

Fazer

Suspended
Abhiraj congrats , you got very good deal man.
Thanks Surfer. Yeah, That was a Great Deal indeed. On-Road price became even 2k less than the Ex-Showroom price. [lol]

Please read PDI guide lines also.
Can you specify the link for PDI checks?

Thanks.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
The SE told there was no need for Teflon coating on a Brand New Car.
don't know what to say. seriously if someone said that to me , i don't know what i would have done [lol] teflon is specially done on new cars to protect the paint [lol]

You can get the refund in case of cancellation of the booking. A small charge would be deducted as cancellation charge
Ok. Anyway, The Booking amount is 10k.
i don't think any amount is charged during cancellation. i mean i canceled a i20's booking after a month and i got full 50k refund without any cancellation charge.

Oh, then what car did you settled for?
Swift VDi is 650000 INR.(Without Discounts) Actually, It was between 6.4 and 6.55 Lacs, I don't remember exactly.
we bought the verna [:D] 8,50,000 , i know this is a lot but our yearly running was not more than 10000 for the new car so diesel was not worth it so bought a petrol sedan.

aah only if you could extend your budget. but yes you are getting a lot of things for the ritz.

i just got 10k loyalty discount ( because i have 2 other hyundai) and not a penny more. see even in a petrol i didn't get any discount.

swift's the same. demand is so much that they cannot give any discount.

Thread Starter #51

Fazer

Suspended
don't know what to say. seriously if someone said that to me , i don't know what i would have done teflon is specially done on new cars to protect the paint
That's why I got it done instead of Mud Flaps. I will get mud flaps later on at some after-market shop.

i don't think any amount is charged during cancellation. i mean i canceled a i20's booking after a month and i got full 50k refund without any cancellation charge.
I don't know anything about it. Anyway, I don't think any need will arise leading to cancellation of the booking. Maybe Maruti charges! Vishnu, Help!

we bought the verna 8,50,000
Oh, That's great, Yeh Dil Maange More! [Greed is Good]

i know this is a lot but our yearly running was not more than 10000 for the new car so diesel was not worth it so bought a petrol sedan.
Now you must be crying every time you say "Full tank"! [lol]

aah only if you could extend your budget. but yes you are getting a lot of things for the ritz.
I am a LUCKY GUY! [:D]

i just got 10k loyalty discount ( because i have 2 other hyundai) and not a penny more. see even in a petrol i didn't get any discount.
That's bad. Now, there are lots of discounts on Petrol. (Especially by Hyundai)

swift's the same. demand is so much that they cannot give any discount.
I know. But, Thank god, the waiting period has reduced!

Congrat's on booking Ritz buddy, You seem to have got the best deal in the market (the list of freebies are just unbelievable)see you at your ownership thread soon.

Hi Abhiraj,

this is great deal. i am also going to book the same car but not able to get the same deal for any of the dealer.

is it possible u can fetch me the same deal for Ritz VDI

thanks
Rohit

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #54

Fazer

Suspended
Congrat's on booking Ritz buddy, You seem to have got the best deal in the market (the list of freebies are just unbelievable)see you at your ownership thread soon.
Yeah, Thanks buddy. It was a great deal indeed.
Ownership Review will be up when I spend 5-10 days with the car, maybe, 1 Aug 2012. [:)]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Now you must be crying every time you say "Full tank"!
we took the verna in a hurry in just 2 days. and the average is really bad , i thought it will give atleast 10 but its not. will get it checked at a sc soon.

That's bad. Now, there are lots of discounts on Petrol. (Especially by Hyundai
the discounts were on santro and i10 and not on verna even in petrol because of the high demand of verna. they mostly produced diesel verna.

Thread Starter #56

Fazer

Suspended
we took the verna in a hurry in just 2 days. and the average is really bad , i thought it will give atleast 10 but its not. will get it checked at a sc soon.
Oh. How's your driving style?[:)]

the discounts were on santro and i10 and not on verna even in petrol because of the high demand of verna. they mostly produced diesel verna.
My MAD (50%[lol])friend bought 2011 Mfg City ivtec V AT (Old one without sporty bumpers and grill) in 2012 when the New city was already launched and got a 1.25 L discount! Isn't it great?
However, I advice him that he should have gone for 2012 model. Mad Guy.[:D]

Abhi,

Congrats on your new Ritz VDI !!

Its a very good deal, but I read on the news paper other day that Ritz offers Rs.50000 discount as 2 lakhs car celebrations, please check that. I bought my ritz ldi last year june for Rs.577000/- without any discount and free things !!

Check for changing the tyres to 185/70R14 with a buy back of stock tyres which improves handling and body roll problem. I missed this as I did not know about this.

Thread Starter #58

Fazer

Suspended
Thanks gurrala. I talked to the SE about the 2 L car celebration, but He said "This is on petrol cars". I also saw it on TOI paper. Don't know, Anyways, I am happy with the price. I have already got nearly 40k discount and many (11) freebies.[;)] Isn't it ok?

Regarding the tyres, I don't plan to change them right now. I will use them currently till they survive and will change to Alloys as well as New tyres, maybe Upsized.[:)]

fazer bhai indeed deal of the year
because ritz vdi on road price is 6,18,000 with extended warranty I was quoted last week by three different dealers in delhi

Top Bottom