Which Laptop Under Rs.35K? (Bought Sony Vaio)

Thread Starter #31
Re: Which Laptop to Go For? Budget 25k - 35k

i feel Samsung would have been better. I have heard numerous stories of the unreliability of Sony. I mean I dont want to put your choice down, that is an awesome laptop but still Sony Vaio is on the more unreliable side. Beware of the motherboard.
Well type-r, The new Samsung laptops was not available in Croma stores.
All the one's i liked was the display piece which they sell.
It irked me a lot, later i found SONY with a new piece, So went for it.
Its stylish too, outside looks like a MAC, inside keypad is full white & light weight.

350Z

Core Team

The design is beautiful. And I can see that you have installed the GTA already. :wink:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congrats Mukesh , your laptop is looking cool! I always liked Vaio but felt they were a bit costly so i decided to buy Acer at that time.

The Laptop looks beautiful, and it is a beast as well with regards to its configuration. Congratulations!

The design is beautiful. And I can see that you have installed the GTA already. :wink:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Well a game which gives you the liberty of driving which ever car possible should be on everyone's(of our group at least) machines! Just imagine how much exciting will it be to Play Carl or Tommy in real life.

Thread Starter #38

Drive Safe,
350Z
^

Now thats what you call a pair of Hawk's eyes. [clap]
Congrats Mukesh , your laptop is looking cool! I always liked Vaio but felt they were a bit costly so i decided to buy Acer at that time.
I wanted the laptop in fresh piece, which ever i liked was the one they were selling as the display piece.
So went for SONY finally.
No model of SAMSUNG was available at CROMA outlet.

The Laptop looks beautiful, and it is a beast as well with regards to its configuration. Congratulations!
Well a game which gives you the liberty of driving which ever car possible should be on everyone's(of our group at least) machines! Just imagine how much exciting will it be to Play Carl or Tommy in real life.

Thank you all....

Yes Croma even here doesn't deal with Samsung laptops , we came to know that when we were looking to buy a laptop for my dad. When i asked them the reason they said they deal with only reputed laptop brands.

350Z

Core Team
Yes Croma even here doesn't deal with Samsung laptops , we came to know that when we were looking to buy a laptop for my dad. When i asked them the reason they said they deal with only reputed laptop brands.
That wasn’t a fair excuse. Just that, they must not have a tie-up with Samsung yet.

Drive Safe,
350Z

AMG

Suspended

For Non-macs it should be Dell, any day! Best at-site service, best network, easily available hardware and great online deals.

I have a Dell Mini and the A.s.s. is so pathetic, that I have sweared to myself, no more Dells.

Acer coming up.

Thread Starter #43
Upgarded to Windows 7 UltimateN from Home Basic.

Got to know one cool feature, on VAIO One touch Web Access without booting to Windows.
Just press Web and connect to the net.

Attachments

Top Bottom