Which is the best sports bike Yamaha R15 v.02 or Honda ZMR in India ?

Thread Starter #1
Hi, I am Planning to buy one of those bikes. I want to know from experts which is one the best. I will sell it after 3 or 4 months. Am I going to loose to much money or I will loose about 10 to 15 thousands. How much I can get? what are the prices of both bikes in India?

Any bike can be termed as best or worst. It depends upon the person to see from which angle he is looking it.

What are your requirements ? Are you looking for funky bike or performance oriented ? Why are you planning to sell the bike in 3-4 months ? If this is the case, why dont you check in your vicinity about the prices and determine what are they asking and how old there bike is !

AMG

Suspended
Will you go touring?
Will you use it for city commute?
Will you go to a track?
Are looks a priority?

If 1 and 2 are important, get a ZMR
If 3 and 4 are important, get a R15

If 2 is the only factor, get any 150 cc bike. Heck get any 100 cc bike.

Traffic is the only place where the big bikes struggle, thanks to the lack of low down torque.

Hi, I am Planning to buy one of those bikes. I want to know from experts which is one the best. I will sell it after 3 or 4 months. Am I going to loose to much money or I will loose about 10 to 15 thousands. How much I can get? what are the prices of both bikes in India?
Its quite simple, if you are looking to ride in staight open highways nothing beats the ZMR, however if you are looking for a track or a city oriented bike R15 just seals it for you, go forn a TD yourself buddy and find out which is better for you.

The R15 is around 11,000 more than zmr,since your topic says sports bike,meaning sporty handling then you can go for the r15 as its very good on tracks.Resale value can be anyones guess but I feel the R15 is more on the desirable side to many than zmr so you can find more buyers for it.

These are my personal opinion I do not mean to offend anyone or to go against anyone else's opinion in this forum.

well neither of them is real sport bike IMHO. buddy if you want something LIKE sports bike..go for R15!!

Top Bottom