Which is the Best Looking Tata Car of them All ?

Which is the best looking Tata Car

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Guys 5 and half months ago I joined TAI and became THE X-OVER and as you can see my journey here has been very eventful.I have received my share of love, hate and debate that any one can think off.However today with this post I am stepping up a notch as yours THE X-OVER is now amateur no more.He has become professional[:)].On this momentous occasion I wanted to create an interesting thread.

Yes The X-over knows that looks are subjective but still I want to find out about what our forum members think in regard to the best looking Tata car of them all.So now we should move on shall be and start voting.

I have not included cars that are no longer in production though I have included the upcoming Safari Storme[:)].

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the aggressive looks of the Vista the most. The indicators when blink, look like eyelids winking. [;)]
Aria would be my second choice. Somehow, I am not a Safari fan & feel it is a bit out of proportion.
Manza would have been my choice had it been having a curvy rear-end.

First of all congratulations for becoming Professional[clap]. And now for the thread, it's a really good one and my vote was always for safari but now it goes to the new Tata Safari Strome.

The new look is not that Macho as the previous one because now i feel that it has some of the macho looks with the extra icing of classic looks. And i will say Good Work Tata.

I have received my share of love, hate and debate that any one can think off.
Hate... Who?

Debate... Where?

THE X-OVER is now amateur no more.He has become professional[:)].
[thumbsup]
Yes The X-over knows that looks are subjective but still I want to find out about what our forum members think in regard to the best looking Tata car of them all.So now we should move on shall be and start voting.
I was confused between the older Safari & Aria. The Aria looks like a van from behind but has great presence from the sides & front, especially in white.

The Safari is really good looking from all angles but has become really long in the tooth, so does not attract a second glance.

Finally, voted for The Xover - Aria! [cheers]

P.S.: Sigh! I cant create such a thread for the Mahindras... Members will pelt me with stones if I include the Xylo & XUV!

None in list, Among the current ones I like the Xenon. From the old ones, I like the Estate and the Sierra Turbo. All the other ones look ghastly to me. And THE XOVER you missed the Xenon.

I am not a big fan of Tata cars, but out of the ones mentioned, i find the Aria the smartest one. Somehow its look has grown on me. And as Rajeev said, it looks really great in White.

The most popular and stylish Suv is Tata Safari. Tata Safari is so impreesive and attractive SUV in Indian domestic market. Tata Safari Price in India Rs. 8 to Rs. 12.50 lakhs. Tata Safari Interior is so comfortable and remarkable and exterior look is attractive. exterior design is so funny with sporty & dynamic look. it is comes strong bonnet line, rear view mirror and large head lamps with clear lens fog lamps. Overall Tata Safari is attractive and sporty both inside and outside. So Go for It........Tata Safari

None in list, Among the current ones I like the Xenon. From the old ones, I like the Estate and the Sierra Turbo. All the other ones look ghastly to me. And THE XOVER you missed the Xenon.
Oh yes, remember the matt black Xenon displayed at the Auto Expo?

The most popular and stylish Suv is Tata Safari. Tata Safari is so impreesive and attractive SUV in Indian domestic market. Tata Safari Price in India Rs. 8 to Rs. 12.50 lakhs. Tata Safari Interior is so comfortable and remarkable and exterior look is attractive. exterior design is so funny with sporty & dynamic look. it is comes strong bonnet line, rear view mirror and large head lamps with clear lens fog lamps. Overall Tata Safari is attractive and sporty both inside and outside. So Go for It........Tata Safari
What was this? [confused]

Safari Storme was a big dissapointment for me at the Auto Expo. I expected a lot more from the Safari Stable. hence this awad would go to the Aria....

Nano is for my liking in Tata Car and next comes the Venture, i agree that it is a van but this vehicle has got charm somewhere unlike the Eeco.And somewhat an upmarket feel both in interiors as well as exteriors

I don't think the polling is necessary, having discussions is better.

P.S.: Sigh! I cant create such a thread for the Mahindras... Members will pelt me with stones if I include the Xylo & XUV!
They have got their own identity in other fields so as to suite the market you can even add Getaway for that matter, but yes they should learn something about the styling like Tata

Xenon has good pik-up truck looks and add TL, the good looking one.

And Xovy, dear congrats for your promotion to a be a pro[thumbsup]

For me..

1.ARIA in Black color with big size crome alloys, Poping out of the body will be a best looking car.

2. I like Vista for its aggressive look. Its eyes are like sword.

Then... How can I miss my Black Indica(Blacky).. Eventhough I sold her, I'm sure.. She is the best looking TATA product[;)]

Congratulations The Xover for becoming a Professional.

Safari and Safari Storme are looking good.

Agree with Viswas that Venture has a charm.
It has got stunning looks which is usually not seen in this segment.

Thread Starter #15
Oh how come I miss it.

@ Mods

please add Xenon to the poll.

I agree though I have never liked Safari yet I have heard people swearing for its timeless design.

Nano is for my liking in Tata Car and next comes the Venture, i agree that it is a van but this vehicle has got charm somewhere unlike the Eeco.And somewhat an upmarket feel both in interiors as well as exteriors
I don't think the polling is necessary, having discussions is better.
Discussions will never give correct idea like polling.

Xenon has good pik-up truck looks and add TL, the good looking one.
Had requested the mods to add it to the poll.Is TL still available in India?
And Xovy, dear congrats for your promotion to a be a pro
Thanks buddy.I appeciate[:)].
For me..

1.ARIA in Black color with big size crome alloys, Poping out of the body will be a best looking car.

2. I like Vista for its aggressive look. Its eyes are like sword.

Then... How can I miss my Black Indica(Blacky).. Eventhough I sold her, I'm sure.. She is the best looking TATA product
My favorite looking TATA car of all time is Black Indica V2 DLX in Mica metallic black.Out of current lot I like ........you all know it[;)].

Congratulations The Xover for becoming a Professional.
Thanks auto.Yes Safari Storme does look little premium than current VTT though its hard to imagine TATA SAFARI without spare wheel at the back.

Top Bottom