Which Indian Cars You Hate?

Thread Starter #1
where the is love there is hatred too. as much as you love car you may be hating aother car also. ther can be many reasons ranging from design, driveabality, brand, dealers etc. may be you envy that particular car because your neighbour owns it and you cant aford to own one. there is also a possibility that there is no particular reason, but you just simply love hating it. let's share that inner feelings of your's that you havent shared with anyone else. but something that you always wanted to speak out loud.

let me start with one

HONDA CIVIC.

it might sound wierd, but i hate that car for the same reason that everybody likes it. its too comfortable. for me a car means a sense of freedom, control, a rush of adrenaline. but whenever i get inside an civic i feel like i am sitting on a couch. i feel relaxed. i am in no more mood to do some enthusiastic driving. civic makes me a gentle man as soon as i am in its driving seat. i dont like that feeling. i dont know why it is just civic. even in accord i dont feel so.

Last edited:
OMG!!??1 you hate civic?[shock] anyways, if this is specifically about indian cars then i hate - reva, sumo, indigo (cs) just because on base of their looks.

i hate the tata indica. reasons-

1) its slower than a locomotive. it takes ages for the speedo to reach 100. drivabality is a joke too.
2) the dashboard is set to compete with mount everest. its so high that you can see only the sky & not the road ahead.
3) the interior design & quality is from the times ambassador went to the drawing board.
4) after 2 years, the car emits all sorts of noises along with engine noise & the horn stops working!
5) driver ergonomics? whats that? some alien? steering is set high, gear lever is way too far, power window switches cannot be operated normally, control stalks are in some different world from the steering & the likes.

Thread Starter #5
Dont take that CIVIC thing personally. its just a matter of the drive feel that i personally like from a car. i love cars that keep me engaged while driving. i dont like the relaxed seating and too much comfort that civic offers. i always love sporty hatch backs. its that love that turns in to the dislike of luxury sedans

i hate the tata indica. reasons-

1) its slower than a locomotive. it takes ages for the speedo to reach 100. drivabality is a joke too.
2) the dashboard is set to compete with mount everest. its so high that you can see only the sky & not the road ahead.
3) the interior design & quality is from the times ambassador went to the drawing board.
4) after 2 years, the car emits all sorts of noises along with engine noise & the horn stops working!
5) driver ergonomics? whats that? some alien? steering is set high, gear lever is way too far, power window switches cannot be operated normally, control stalks are in some different world from the steering & the likes.
That was worser in old indicas ,

Indigo it was something different , atleast with the pick ups.

After owning a lancer for about a month , driving a indica today made me [frustration]

The other car is the so tiny spark!

In the sedan segment , the superb is ugly duck!

Thread Starter #7
i agree with ilango. i can add spark to my list of hatred

AMBASSADOR. wait before you guys start hating me. i love this car, at the same time hate the way it has evolved over time. there is a lot that can be done to improve that car. retaining that body design a lot changes can be made, both on outside and inside. i hate this car because HM is not doing enough to rebrand this car for the newgen India.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #11
There are people who actually hate some car based on personal experience. one of my cousin traded his wagonr for indica xeta as he needed a much bigger car for his family. and now he literally HATES his car for all the troubles it is giving him.

so dislike is something an outsider will be having, and hatred is what a owner of a bad car have.

@ilango, why spark? and howcome superb is ugly duck? are you reffering to old model or new one?

@rijish, they have stopped production of Amby now, I think.

Top Bottom