Which Indian Car Has Best and Worst OE Horn?

Re: Which Indian Car has the Best and Worst OE Horn?

In general, I like German car horns, and bore ones are Japs & Tata.
But skoda rapid horn is also hopeless. Don't know why skoda did this.

Why should I take your comment as a of fence ? It is indeed very funny the size of aria and safari they must provide some real great horns if possible you try driving the aria and safari you will be shocked it is very very weak .
I said no offence, just in case [;)]

It does not really make any sense to put up weak horns on any of the vehicles, especially the manufacturers should be extra cautious with bigger cars (UV's). The horn should make an statement, if not at least should be bale to make sure the purpose is served.

I never believe SA you know why ? Because the same guy told me that tata will launch new safari in 2 models Merlin and strome and when I asked what about sherlin ? He said no info on that yet will ask and let you know [lol][lol]
that was really funny and limit of how a person can be ill-informed about the products he is selling.

My Vista QJD has bakwas horn!! i really don't know who is the person who actually gets a chance to select all these?!

My Vista QJD has bakwas horn!! i really don't know who is the person who actually gets a chance to select all these?!
Did you ever thought of changing it? Please update on any inquiries you have made and the responses thereon.

No. My car is running 100% stock. I've only added sun-films, seat covers and car cover to it :P apart from that, absolutely nothing. I do wish to change the horn to Hella. Cash crunch now :( will try later

Worst:Honda City i-vtec.Hyundai i-10.
Best:VWs,Skodas,in fact I like the one in Corolla too,its also quite loud and effective.

I have a wagon r (1.0) VXI its hella Dual horn(OE) and man it is tooo cool that people jump out of way when you place hand on it.. and the real issue I faced was the visit to hospital last day.. (Medical College Hospital alleppey). With large complex and lot of space around, the horn was making trouble in a place like that. at last I stopped using that in the complex..

My vote for Wagon R Vxi's OE dual horn :)

One of my friend had air-horn in his Safari with compressor in boot. Sounded like truck [lol].
Has anyone done such thing to his/her vehicle ?

I am planning to buy vista vx. went for a test ride. first thing i noticed is the weak horn, weaker than my maruti 800's !!!!! [frustration]

Worst horn: Nano's stock horn tops the list. I will be upgrading to Minda Skoda type horn soon.

I want to change my Ritz 's horn,which one is best? Friends please advice.[:)]

bhvm

Honoured Member

best- mahindra xuv 500, scoda superb

worst- honda city, tata safari.

Best OE Horn : VW polo, vento ( I like It)
Worst OE Horn : TATA Indica Vista

Best OE horn- Cm's vehicle of each state- That has dual Roots Horn which has a blazing effect
Worst horn- Truck and Van custom horn- Sounded meeky type(Eicher Starline)

Top Bottom