• Dish Tv HD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sun Tv HD

• Videocon D2H

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are using Airtel DTH (not HD) from the past 3 years and very happy with the AV quality. Did not have any major issues. I have subscribed to the ultra pack which costs Rs.405/- per month. Recharged it just a couple of days back and paid Rs.4,450/- for a years subscription! At present they are giving a discount of Rs.410/- on recharging for a year for ultra pack!

I update Tata Sky annually the full HD package, it now costs 6400 and comes with 6 free show case movies instead of the 12 given previous years - when asked the reason thereof the representative told me they are planning to increase number of channels significantly now as they have got their new satellite up last month - bandwidth was something they were stuffed for before , but that hurdle is removed now !

Thread Starter #108
I update Tata Sky annually the full HD package, it now costs 6400 and comes with 6 free show case movies instead of the 12 given previous years - when asked the reason thereof the representative told me they are planning to increase number of channels significantly now as they have got their new satellite up last month - bandwidth was something they were stuffed for before , but that hurdle is removed now !
IR the price comes around 553 per month is higher.

With Airtel it comes around 445 per month.

However you have Star Cricket HD and ESPN HD, which i badly miss these days.

I don't know why Airtel doesn't want to have it.

for videocon they have recently hiked up the prices.

so the platinum HD now costs around 5770 for the annual package.

the only saving grace is the 50 days extra for the annual package and 3 % cashback for online recharges through their website.

though expensive than earlier it is still the most economical DTH provider with respect to HD channels barring HBO defined which i guess is not available in package deals with other operators too.

other than that with the insane amount of censoring done on the english movies done already , i do not miss those HD channels like HBO that much.

I think the prices of DTH have been increased, may be due to the reason that set top box have become mandatory in 38 more cities and people are shifting from cable to DTH

Thread Starter #111
Guys i am happy as ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD are back in action on Airtel Digital TV.
As i was just changing channels i could see these 2 channels at Channel No 220 & 221 respectively.

Will surely subscribe for ESPN HD, what ever cost it might have.

Can't miss F1 in HD.[:)]

Guys i am happy as ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD are back in action on Airtel Digital TV.
As i was just changing channels i could see these 2 channels at Channel No 220 & 221 respectively.

Will surely subscribe for ESPN HD, what ever cost it might have.

Can't miss F1 in HD.
Is it ? are they not coming under the HD channel pack [confused].Do we need to subscribe that? But anyway it is a good news [clap]

Thread Starter #114
Is it ? are they not coming under the HD channel pack [confused].Do we need to subscribe that? But anyway it is a good news [clap]
Finally i can see 2 channels up and running.

Airtel has still not updated their list of HD channels.

Its 50 Rs each if one has to subscribe individual channels ESPN HD & Star Cricket HD.

Poochne me kya jaatha hai? Asked him i am already having all HD package, then he said i was in old plan.
To get this it will cost only 25 extra, i said go ahead.

While i was on call the channel were activated right away.

So updated HD pack is 175/- all 17 HD channels.

Finally i can see 2 channels up and running.

Airtel has still not updated their list of HD channels.

Its 50 Rs each if one has to subscribe individual channels ESPN HD & Star Cricket HD.

Poochne me kya jaatha hai? Asked him i am already having all HD package, then he said i was in old plan.
To get this it will cost only 25 extra, i said go ahead.

While i was on call the channel were activated right away.

So updated HD pack is 175/- all 17 HD channels.
Then it will be same for me also. but thanks for the information.

somany channels are missing in our hathway box . Star plus , star movies, Good times, asianet network channels and many more. Any one face the same in Bangalore?

Thread Starter #118
somany channels are missing in our hathway box . Star plus , star movies, Good times, asianet network channels and many more. Any one face the same in Bangalore?
Which cable service provider are you with.

Our Cable Operator is with You Telecom.

In Bangalore InDigital, Hathway also provide service.

I am getting the channels you mentioned.

airtel is going great. I use airtel and quite happy with the performance. also during making the decision, airtel had the max number of supported HD channels, which was a big factor in going for it.

@mukesh,
We have hathway connection. Local cable guys are connected to Hathway. Set Max, Sony etc are working. Thanks for the reply. Will check with the local guys tomorrow.

Top Bottom