Which Diesel Car Under Rs.6 Lakhs?

Out of those 3 car's i would strongly recommend you to go for Vista as that will fetch you maximum space for a much lesser money.

Thread Starter #19
I spoke to the dealer (owner) and he gave me this information. If this is the attitude of the dealer during selling of the car, I would rather stay away from Tata.

I did a road test of the following cars over the weekend. Swift Diesel/ Beat Diesel. From the looks and feel of the Beat, I am not very impressed but it was a driving pleasure. The Swift Diesel was a cool vehicle from the interier and looks perpective, but long waiting time.

The person who came for the test drive also informed that next month the launch of the new Ritz is on the charts. Does anyone have any information about it> From the looks/ cost perpective. I guess the diesel engine in both swift/ ritz is the same.

I am the one who normally keeps the cars for very long due to which I want ensure that I buy the best available.

Please suggest.

raj
i have test driven both present ritz and swift
my family wanted a sedan so i dropped both and booked dzire waiting for this historic period to get over
i had a confusion myself about the engine's but folks here at this forum cleared confusion about the technology
so engine is same
I surveyed people and everyone suggested swift due to better road grip and presence
I said why not go with ABS model available for few thousands more
should definitely give me better control at high speeds
I don't see a reason why shouldn't go for ritz if you're lookin for hatchback for around 6lac
it has a better appearance and presence than the ones listed here
and again maruti parts availability and cost
am a maruti loyalist myself owning an M800 for last 12 years
however if there's something better available than maruti i'd like to try it before I make my decision

I spoke to the dealer (owner) and he gave me this information. If this is the attitude of the dealer during selling of the car, I would rather stay away from Tata.

I did a road test of the following cars over the weekend. Swift Diesel/ Beat Diesel. From the looks and feel of the Beat, I am not very impressed but it was a driving pleasure. The Swift Diesel was a cool vehicle from the interier and looks perpective, but long waiting time.

The person who came for the test drive also informed that next month the launch of the new Ritz is on the charts. Does anyone have any information about it> From the looks/ cost perpective. I guess the diesel engine in both swift/ ritz is the same.

I am the one who normally keeps the cars for very long due to which I want ensure that I buy the best available.

Please suggest.
Raj, Like 777 said. Ritz is VFM and just no nonsense car without any troubles. I am quite happy with it since last one year and 15000km done !!

Only looks are subjective !! and it is worth waiting for a face lifted one or you could go for the present one. It got more room than Swift[:)]

Please suggest.
If you dibt like beat forget it have tried the figo ? It's a fun car to drive too if you don't like that too then just buy the ritz whoever owns one have no complaints about it and if not mistaken the ritz comes with abs even in vdi and that might fit in your budget also .
Other then this you don't have much option left .

Is there a comparison available between these 3 diesel cards (latest models) or a comparison between Swift and Indica.

Please suggest.

Thanks
You can check this thread

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...w-tata-indica-vista-v-s-new-maruti-swift.html

They are at it time again.

TATA Motors Sales persons and dealer showrooms personnel are the most lethargic and stupid I have seen in Autombile industry.

My experience with TASS with the same dealer was not bad though.

yes TATA people are worst than DDA or MCD of delhi

if you ask my personal opinion for a VFM hatch back

i'd go for Ritz with ABS in the mentioned budget of 6lac

due to family pressure I have booked dzire otherwise I would've bought and clocked 2000kms on Ritz.

also as gurrula mentioned it's correct

Ritz has more space than swift

and due to tall boy design feels roomier

I drove Figo however felt quenched sitting in the car also ground clearance is none

Ritz takes over competition in this scenario
best of ground clearance
space
mileage
durability
and ofcourse can be serviced anywhere its maruti

Top Bottom