Which Car Upgrades You Like & Which You Didn't?

Upgrades i liked so far:

- Old Scoprio to a new one.
- Verna to Fluidic one.
- i10 to new fluidic i10.
- Wagon-R(first gen) to Second gen.

Upgardes i didn't like so far:

- Maruti: Alto800,Estilo,Wagon-R(third gen).
- Sumo to Sumo gold(nothing is changed except features,Victa till today is better)

Dislikes:
The C-Class facelift. Only if star was erected on bonnet as earlier, it would have been much better, I don't like it in front of bonnet. The standing star was like "I have a status for this", now it says "I have a car". :|

Old Dzire to New Dzire. Rear looks as if a bus crashed in!

Dislikes:
Current Civic to all new Civic: its disastrous change
Maserati Quattroporte: new one looks toned down and not exciting as it should be
Alto 800: best alto for me is the K10 and this just doenst cut it.

new F30 3 series: oh it just looks dashing and drives brilliantly
Porsche Boxster: it looks even more complete now

Upgrade I like the most is Toyota Corolla Altis new facelift

Upgrade i dislike the most is Merc C class. Headlights are much similar to Laura

I just loved the palio style upgrade from the older fiat palio. hyundai i10 upgrade was decent. Fluidic verna is the better update from older verna. Ford fiesta new model looks aggressive when compared to old ford fiesta classic. i20 looks smashing after fluidic upgrade. Swift with bigger head lamps looks great from the old frog like stance of old swift to name a few!

Upgrades i liked so far:

- Old Scoprio to a new one.
- Verna to Fluidic one.
- i10 to new fluidic i10.
- Wagon-R(first gen) to Second gen.

Upgardes i didn't like so far:

- Maruti: Alto800,Estilo,Wagon-R(third gen).
- Sumo to Sumo gold(nothing is changed except features,Victa till today is better)
yes i to agree with you. alto 800 lacks the appeal to attract. but it is spacious compared to alto

Last edited by a moderator:
We always keep hearing about facelift or upgrades of cars. Share you view, which one you liked and which one you didn't.

Let me start.
I didn't like two upgrades for sure. Both look-wise.

1. Old Zen to New Zen (Estilo) - I loved the old zen's look.

View attachment 1810

View attachment 1811

2. Old Palio to New Palio Stile - I still like the old yellow palio, with Tendulkar signature.

View attachment 1812

View attachment 1813
i like the old zen, which has a great appeal

Which one i liked the most, it is Maruti 800 upgrade.

View attachment 1814

View attachment 1815
Maruti 800 Type 3 has a good look, cute lil baby

I liked old Honda City more than new one.
Ofcourse old Honda City has a Ruggedness in it rather than the new one. It has a complete style compared to the esteem of its time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, sorry, did I wake you up? LOL.

Hate list:
Like most people here, I hated the way they discontinued the Alto and SS80 for the sake of Alto 800. The old 800 was a benchmark-and with clean styling, it looked great for first timers or otherwise. Alto 800 is a dud, and I don't get it why do Maruti release a hundred cars in the same segment.

2. The Elite-i20. They took out some fancy features, cut-out its backside (To match the norms) and tada! Need I say more?

3. The FIAT Punto EVO. Just ruined the European clean looks, even with additional features.

4. This is irrelevant, but they way Accent turned to Xcent. I mean, the 2000-2005 era was great. OHC, Fiat Palio, 800 etc. were ruling the streets. Now, others are ruining the streets!

5: The dZire was a dud anyway, but Swift was fine. Before it turned to an egg-shaped car, that is.

Like list:

Not much, but:

1. The Honda City. This time the i-Dtec is gonna rock.

2. Volkswagen Polo. Keeping it clean, and fast. All that needs a facelift is the dealers.

3. SX4 - Ciaz. SX4 was turned down quite miserably, now the Ciaz has got 5000 bookings before launch. No wonder.

4. I don't know if this is an update, but: Tata Zest, the best C-Sedan IMO. Segment first features and Revotron petrol, QDJ diesel (I always liked the Fiat MJD).

That's all. Thanks for not reading :tongue:

The Ford had a refreshed engine and features. But one thing that got on my nerves was the looks. The older car looked matured (Old=mature [lol]) than this.

Top Bottom