The C-Class facelift. Only if star was erected on bonnet as earlier, it would have been much better, I don't like it in front of bonnet. The standing star was like "I have a status for this", now it says "I have a car". :|
Old Dzire to New Dzire. Rear looks as if a bus crashed in!
Current Civic to all new Civic: its disastrous change
Maserati Quattroporte: new one looks toned down and not exciting as it should be
Alto 800: best alto for me is the K10 and this just doenst cut it.
Safari to Storme: fab just got better
new F30 3 series: oh it just looks dashing and drives brilliantly
Porsche Boxster: it looks even more complete now
I just loved the palio style upgrade from the older fiat palio. hyundai i10 upgrade was decent. Fluidic verna is the better update from older verna. Ford fiesta new model looks aggressive when compared to old ford fiesta classic. i20 looks smashing after fluidic upgrade. Swift with bigger head lamps looks great from the old frog like stance of old swift to name a few!
Like most people here, I hated the way they discontinued the Alto and SS80 for the sake of Alto 800. The old 800 was a benchmark-and with clean styling, it looked great for first timers or otherwise. Alto 800 is a dud, and I don't get it why do Maruti release a hundred cars in the same segment.
2. The Elite-i20. They took out some fancy features, cut-out its backside (To match the norms) and tada! Need I say more?
3. The FIAT Punto EVO. Just ruined the European clean looks, even with additional features.
4. This is irrelevant, but they way Accent turned to Xcent. I mean, the 2000-2005 era was great. OHC, Fiat Palio, 800 etc. were ruling the streets. Now, others are ruining the streets!
5: The dZire was a dud anyway, but Swift was fine. Before it turned to an egg-shaped car, that is.
Not much, but:
1. The Honda City. This time the i-Dtec is gonna rock.
2. Volkswagen Polo. Keeping it clean, and fast. All that needs a facelift is the dealers.
3. SX4 - Ciaz. SX4 was turned down quite miserably, now the Ciaz has got 5000 bookings before launch. No wonder.
4. I don't know if this is an update, but: Tata Zest, the best C-Sedan IMO. Segment first features and Revotron petrol, QDJ diesel (I always liked the Fiat MJD).