Which Car To Go For Under 12 Lakhs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #16
@jayadev..linea is out f my list now coz i dont like the space..now th choice is between innova nd honda city..im a lot confused..depends on ride quality which is better? city or innova?..

@zizam..now help me choose between innova nd city depending on ride quality!

@RSM.. thanks for the advice but why not a honda city..linea is bit cramped..what say?
I would say, why Honda City?
Yes Linea is little short of space, Its certainly not cramped.
But Linea is much more better & loaded, best handler, beautiful steering, widest tyre, biggest wheels and GC.

If space is the major criteria, even Manza has more space than City.

I am not saying Honda City is not a great car, in fact its very reliable. But the market has moved on, and you can get better product at lower price.

I would say, why Honda City?
Yes Linea is little short of space, Its certainly not cramped.
But Linea is much more better & loaded, best handler, beautiful steering, widest tyre, biggest wheels and GC.

If space is the major criteria, even Manza has more space than City.

I am not saying Honda City is not a great car, in fact its very reliable. But the market has moved on, and you can get better product at lower price.
well said rsm.

lot of people get tempted for honda city for its perfomance and mileage. but take a careful look at those slim puny tire , is what making it achieve such figure added with light steering. and honda played the mileage game in india very cleverly with success. maruthi suzuki also has characteristics of simile. which is why i couldn't appreciate them much.

Thread Starter #19
@jayadev and @RSM..space is the major criteria alongwith reliability..we have a 2nd generation 2002 honda city which is still awesome right now..so our trust in Honda remains unshaken and Manza being a TATA sucks on reliability!..

@Zinam..yah..ANHC is in our list..

so now only two choices are left either HONDA CITY or INNOVA..so let me choose between them on the basis of comfort, reliability, service costs..

I think then ANHC is the best choice for you if you are looking at reliability and comfort.

Honda i think currently offers free insurance for all their cars , not very sure though.

Hi yahabhiyah,

With respect to offers on Innova, yes every city has their own offers.

Its not the same offer which is available in metros will be available in your city.

But we have Insurance offers on Innova & Offers can be based on dealers too.

Try to play a ball game between dealers & end up with the best.

350Z

Core Team
My Priorities are Comfortable Ride, Good Legroom, Good Ground Clearance, Nice Handling and Good Brakes. The Vehicle Will be used for family, long trips, sometimes off road. Max. Seating Capacity - 5 persons.
With some of the primary requirements being good ground clearance, space, and the car will be used often for long distance-trips + slight off-roading, nothing better strikes in mind than an SUV. You must consider Mahindra Scorpio 4x4. It is a perfect family SUV and reliable too, as you can read in various ownership reviews posted on our forum. Otherwise, keeping aside the off-road aspect, the Toyota Innova makes a sensible choice as well. But remember that a revamped model is just around the corner, though taking an advantage of same you could easily get some healthy discounts right now.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #26
@350z thanks for the advice.

Well guys, we will just book a car next week most probably. so whats your last call keepin in mind my requirements, remove the off road requirement.

which of these will be the best?

Honda City S MT, Toyota Innova GX or Volkswagen Vento Highline MT?[:)]

no offence here , fiat t-jet.
one wont regret.:)
innova,hc are from old chapter..no idea about vento. but for the killer looks and out of the box perfomance below 12lac- always t-jet

Well if you remove off-road then you can leave out Innova. On normal roads GC of City and Vento not a big concern.

Its a tough choice between City and Vento. Japanese reliability Vs German build quality and driving pleasure.

You will have decide the car after a good TD , both are good cars IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom