Which Car GPS to Buy?

Thread Starter #1
THe question is simple ,

which gps is good now.

so many companies have the product , the thing is that the map must work on it. Also after some years new roads are added and we must buy the map again.

I planned to have gps later on the car- show car

Now the kids here wants a tour this week itself. Very ferocious after there annual exams!

so somehow i am going to get next month. why dont i buy this week itself and make use of it in this tour.[evil]

Thread Starter #3
Some how they got to know about my venture and have already phoned mw twice to get order. They have good offer for me if i order 6 . But too costly for me to invest
[they got my number via some dealer - also in my Bangalore expo]
They said the map is already loaded in them .

They said they'll come and meet me in person once i am opened , so i though of asking the special features of everything when they come over here.

But now there is not so urgent but as we plan a tour i thought buying will be at least useful

Thread Starter #11
The kit comes with a car charger , holder

presently fixed in my lancer , will remove and use for touring tommorow

the only defect is , it can be charged only in car no home charger like is provided.

It has voice assist too , but not much notable due to the songs played!!

Oh thats cool but i have the heard the voice assist being real loud in some cars that i hear it on the outside , maybe it has some volume control?!

But too bad that it can only be charged in car!

350Z

Core Team
Hey ilango, Thanks for sharing the pictures. Seems your lancer will soon become head turner of town. :smile: The Map My India GPS device is looking nice, Also as I asked earlier don't forget to share the review after a short while when you start using it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey Ilango the device is looking cool in the pictures!

Yeah write a review soon , i want to know how it works and how precise it is!

Top Bottom