Which budget "Value-For-Money" Phone to Buy?

Thread Starter #31
Reviving this thread after a long time. I finally got my phone last December (I know it's already nearly 5 months). Picked up the X2 after consulting my friends about its reliability as I had heard that it was prone to freezing. I bought it on the 23rd of December, and it was more like a Christmas present for me. And thankfully, this phone has turned out to be a cracker. It's just damn easy to use, has a very good 5MP camera and Internet browsing is an absolute joy (even though I don't have an Internet connection at the moment). It freezes very rarely and has no real quibbles to speak of. It is also extremely reliable and has a long battery life. The quality of the phone too is largely satisfactory and apart from a slightly tacky USB port cover (picture included), I am very happy with the sturdiness of the X2. The dual speakers are phenomenal and sound quality too is excellent, along with the facility of not having to use headphones to listen to the radio. And the best part is, unlike my Motorola L6, I can have plenty of themes in it, and I love my X2 for this reason alone! And then comes the best part, I picked it up for just a shade over Rs.5000. Now that is what I call VFM! If anyone of you is looking for a feature-rich phone and has a limited budget, I'd recommend the X2 to you. It's just very, very good at what it aims to do. Attaching some pictures (excuse me for the rubbish picture quality, it's taken from a 2MP camera) and also one taken from the X2.

Attachments

Congratulations Amaan i think most of the Nokia phones have that tacky USB port cover which you have mentioned , even my 5800 has the same!

My dad wanted a new phone recently and i was deciding between X2 and C-5 , finally went in for C-5 as i din like the looks of X2 much!

Top Bottom