Which are the Best Tyres for BAD INDIAN Roads?

Potenzas are silica based tyres. Any silica based tyre would wear out fast. Potenzas are sporty tyres. It is meant for grip and handling. Sporty tyres do not last as long as hard compound tyres.

have personal experience with Potenza in my car.they are not stable tyre.they wear out fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
so in other words potenza GIII is a failure and isn't upto the mark as hyped ???
and if not potenza GIII then which tyre is best as per current indian market ??

are you gunning for bridgestone

gears1313 said:
One of my friend owns a Swift VDi, clocked 42k+ kms on the odo, so he wants to change the stock 165/80/14 to 195/60/15.
Here in 1st post you mention your friend who owns Swift wants to change the tyres.
gears1313 said:
Guyz, my friend has got Bridgestone potenza GIIIs 195/60/15 on stock steel rims of Jazz
Here you mention that your friend has replaced the tyres of his Jazz.

Did your friend changed his car instead, before changing the tyres? :lol!:

Last edited:
Here in 1st post you mention your friend who owns Swift wants to change the tyres.

Here you mention that your friend has replaced the tyres of his Jazz.

Did your friend changed his car instead, before changing the tyres? :lol!:
Mate, you bumped up a 3 year old thread. [lol]

If you read the posts of this thread a little more carefully, you will find that his friend was looking for 195/60R15. So it is pretty clear that he would have put those on stock Jazz rims (15") and shod them in the Swift. Sorry for spoiling the fun if you were not seriously mistaken. :biggrin:

Regards,
Alpha

Top Bottom