Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Air Deccan

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Jet Lite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jet airways

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
I mostly fly Jet Airways because they have the most connectivity across India apart from having services to the UK as well. Moreover, my miles accumulation is with Jet, so..

Vroom

I find the KF miles accumulation a bit faster ... you get points for net booking and check-in and conversion of credit card points is higher too.

350Z

Core Team
Had an average booking experience with Air India. This is going to be my first flight with them. Hope it turns out to be better.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Air India has very bad reputation in Bangkok. THere are known to be delayed always and it is always true! Minimum delay is 2-3 hours. Kingfisher is best in my choice and Jet Airways comes a very close second!

370Z

My views have changed to an extent after flying Air India. The facilities and overall standards are much better than expected.

I will always prefer AI for following reasons:

1) All AI coded flights uses the international terminal.
2) They have the most experienced pilots. You know why, AI salary is one of the top internationally.
3) I have experienced that their service and flights is better than SAS (Scandinavian Airlines), Air France etc. They are in par with Lufthansa & Fin Air. However, you will miss beautiful crews [;)]

Top Bottom