• Air Deccan

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Jet Lite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jet airways

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
hey guys well which airlines taians prefer??

which airports are best?

• Kingfisher
  • Jet Airways
  • Air India
  • Go Airways
  • Indigo Airways
  • Spicejet
  • Air Deccan
  • Jet Lite

350Z

Core Team
I’m left impressed with service standards of IndiGo. Next comes JetLite but their fares are relatively expensive than the rest.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Last edited:
Kind of a frequent flyer, and based on availability, I do KF, Spicejet and Indigo.
Would go for KF for the fact that it has a FF program which is lacking in the others.
Service, give or take, is the same in all. But you are given preferential treatment on the ground in KF if you are an upgraded FF.
Sites, KF is actually bad as compared to the others, but you get a bonus for Web Bookings.
Help lines, KF is the best.

Ok TAINZ we all spoke about the airlines we like.Now lets go for the one which we dislike.

In my list the topmost are Air India and Spicejet.

Previously Indian Airlines(before it got merged with Air India) was the best when the private sector companies were just on their initial phase.Now they are the worst.I use to travel generally either by Indigo or KF and sometimes get extra luggage also when my family is with me.During those flights often we used to get extra luggages and have to pay.The extra luggage charges for Indigo and KF are very reasonable ranging between Rs91/kg to Rs110/kg
But unfortunately last on a journey from Bangaluru to Kolkata I was unable to get cheaper ticket on any of the regular two, so I booked AI, but they sipped the balance fare between them and the other 2 through their extra luggage charges almost, they were Rs270/kg [shock] , thank God my Xtra luggage was less.After that flight I took an oath not to travel by AI anymore in my life.

The story with Spicejet was different.I booked Spicejet ticket for just 2 times and unfortunately just 1 day prior to my flight scheduled date they sent me a message that my scheduled flight is cancelled due to untold reason and asked me to contact their customer care,when I contacted they refunded the money but I had to pay triple of that fare to book a ticket in KF/Indigo for the same date.Thats really horrible:mad:. Then I decided not to take chances with Spicejet.

Ok TAINZ we all spoke about the airlines we like.Now lets go for the one which we dislike.

The story with Spicejet was different.I booked Spicejet ticket for just 2 times and unfortunately just 1 day prior to my flight scheduled date they sent me a message that my scheduled flight is cancelled due to untold reason and asked me to contact their customer care,when I contacted they refunded the money but I had to pay triple of that fare to book a ticket in KF/Indigo for the same date.Thats really horrible:mad:. Then I decided not to take chances with Spicejet.
Sad to hear!!
Happened to me once on Spicejet, but they put me on an alternate flight a couple of hours later ... maybe flying on the MUM-DEL route helped?

Sad to hear!!
Happened to me once on Spicejet, but they put me on an alternate flight a couple of hours later ... maybe flying on the MUM-DEL route helped?
I should say you are really lucky to get that service from spicejet.
When I faced this problem(twice),I was traveling in KOL-HYD sector.[cry]

Economy fare- Indigo Airlines, very good services,sectors covered and mostly on schedule till now experienced

Kingfisher for service and that upclass travelling.

[:)]
But hey, travelling with a small infant, I have found that the air-hostesses on Air India (Indian Airlines) are the most capable and helpful!!

[:)]
But hey, travelling with a small infant, I have found that the air-hostesses on Air India (Indian Airlines) are the most capable and helpful!!

i agree to that as well adi, surely ths is true.But i was happy with the services of KingFisher as well regarding the same.

sorry for going off-topic. but i thought its better to clear my small doubt insted of starting a new thread for the same. which is the most economical flight (without compromise on quality of service) from bangalore to mumbai?

Top Bottom