Where To Get Integrated Turn Indicator on ORVM For Corolla?

Thread Starter #16
Vaibhav bhai,you are right to an extent but now I am habitual of adjusting the mirrors by using some buttons instead of adjusting them manually by stretching myself in the car.
But yes,its really tough to keep them safe in the sedans,for SUVs its easy.

Infact i went to gurgaon today and due to rains and power failure there was massive jams. And both side mirrors were hit slighly in traffic but luckily no damage

Thread Starter #18
^^In tight jams you must take the rightmost lane,this will keep one mirror always safe and close the another one if someone is coming too close.
Hey when you have added so much in your DZire then why not retractable ORVMs?

Thread Starter #20
^^Which can be opened or closed with the help of a button...and electric adjustment too.
Look at this:-
The small button on right hand side is for opening or closing the mirror and the bigger one is for adjustment and L R is for selecting the mirror to adjust(left or right):-
1.JPG

Thread Starter #22
For Corolla it costs about 20k per mirror but I think retractable mirrors for DZire must not cost more than 3-4k each.
But yes,its really very convenient.And safer too,many times I adjust it 20 times in 20 kilometers only to get the perfect view and it really helps a lot.
And yes,don't go for the ones with integrated indicators.

Last edited:
^^Really??
when power windows,power steering,etc etc even ABS is also available as an aftermarket fitment,then I think retractable ORVMs also must be available.
BTW,Raj bhai right now I need your quick advise here:-
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...7-came-home-toyota-corolla-altis-d-4d-10.html
Yes, power windows are easily available as they are sought by many people who buy lower end variants. Hence many dealers keep universal power window motors.

Power steering, though not as common as power windows, can still be available. But it's a rarity.

ABS is not available as an aftermarket fitment as far as I know. I know one company claims to have such aftermarket fitments for bikes but it is not tried and tested.

Since retractable mirrors are not much in demand like power windows, such things are not found in the local stores.

Top Bottom