Where do you like having your Pizza?

Where do ye prefer having your Pizza?

• Total voters
Did you mean BEST ?
no, i meant papa johns is the worst. but there is one more brand called Garcia's which is worse than papa john's! Gosh, they even have chana masala pizzas!

I don't care what others feel, but me and my parents loved the Stuff we ordered from Papa John's.
chill buddy, we never said you have to agree with us on this. everybody has got their own taste & choices.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #20
Yesh, I love Pizza Hut and Papa's equally.
Only thing is that that guy who delivers my Pizza from Pizza Hut never brings me sauce.[frustration]

BTW, I once flicked pepper sauce from Pizza Hut [evil]

I very rarely have pizza's , mostly eat only in KFC![evil]

Even i like Pizza hut the most , for the reason its very near my home![;)]

I have not seen Papajohn's outlet here in Chennai till now infact am hearing this name for the first time!

Thread Starter #22
I have a Pizza Hut, Papa John's, KFC and McDon and a couple of others near my house. I too love KFC, esp. Hot Wings [evil]!

Pizza Hut tops the charts if its for dine in and followed by U S PIZZA, and for home delivery love the flavours from Dominnos.

Hey guys chill out.
papa jones has its outlet in South bangalore jaynagar 4th block.
I have never gone there but had heard good reviews from friends.
My favorite is Pizza hut.
Domino's is not that good.

350Z

Core Team
I’m too planning to taste Papajhon’s someday. From their website, I could make out that they are located at CP in Delhi.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Papa Johns it is! .. . . .

OK, Arkin finally gets some support... I am another Papa John pizza fan, I really think it has nice ingredients, lots of different fresh spices (not just 'cheesy') but of course Pizza Hut has much better penetration so I eat a lot of that too.

But when I want really good pizza, I take the time out to go to Papa John's and treat myself to their latest delights!

Papa John's all the way...
ppj.jpg

Thread Starter #30
Thanks Maximinai, at last someone who loves PaPa's too. The Pizza tastes real fresh.
BTW, I've just ordered a 9 - inch 'Spring Fling' (thin crust) and got a 6 -inch Pizza free!!!

Top Bottom