Wheel Caps and Fog lamps for Tata Indigo

Thread Starter #1
I am intending to buy new wheel caps and fog lamps on my Indigo, and need suggestion from TAI on it.

Wheel Caps: -

Mine is a Grey color ride, and need good matching wheel caps.

Fog Lamps: -

OEM will be preferred, but I am not able to get any make fog lamps here in Jalgaon. I bought 2007 Indica lamps but they did not fit. And the front is looking ugly without fog lamps [frustration]

You can post some pics of neat wheel caps here.

deville_56

Honoured Member
Re: Wheel caps and Fog lamps

For wheelcaps always stick on with OEM ones. Aftermarket ones with bolt in middle looks outright ugly and will be dangling after some time.

For fog lamps check accessory shops, they will be stocking compatible items at much cheaper price than OEM ones. (Estilo ones 3.4k for OEM ones now, I can get compatible duplicate ones for as low as 400 bucks a pair here)

Thread Starter #3

For wheelcaps always stick on with OEM ones. Aftermarket ones with bolt in middle looks outright ugly and will be dangling after some time.

For fog lamps check accessory shops, they will be stocking compatible items at much cheaper price than OEM ones. (Estilo ones 3.4k for OEM ones now, I can get compatible duplicate ones for as low as 400 bucks a pair here)

The problem with OEM wheel caps and fog lamps is that I am unable to find them here, and that after market fog lamps may act up after some time.

deville_56

Honoured Member

The problem with OEM wheel caps and fog lamps is that I am unable to find them here, and that after market fog lamps may act up after some time.
Original Tata foglamp conked off after some time [evil]

Here everything available at TASS, authorized Tata spare shop there,, plus most items available at other spare parts shop. Fog lamps are just show or of minimal use IMO. So anything will do [:)]

350Z

Core Team

Go to some accessories shop and there's a wide range of wheel covers available out there. You can also source fog lamps of a reliable brand. Hope it shouldn't be difficult.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom