What's Your Driving Style With Your Car(s)?

What's Your Driving Style With Your Car(s)?

• Sedate

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Aggressive

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Need Based (Sedate & Aggressive)

Votes: 24 80.0%

• Total voters
1. XUV 5OO(W8) - This is currently what I am driving. There are several driving patterns when it comes to drive this beast. a) When I am driving in traffic, including bumper to bumper traffic. I drive it very sedately as you can't do much at that time. b) Driving in city with no or less traffic the average speed is around 40-70 and as soon as I come onto NH-8 speeds vary from 80-100.
c) Highway trips/Long trips is where all the fun lies and the beast does 110-120-130 depending n traffic. And its has done 150-160 couple of times while going to Jaipur/Udaipur. But only for couple of mins just to break the boredom of driving at sedate speed and obviously with precaution.

2. Hyundai EOn: Well I drive this when I go back to my hometown and enjoy driving that car since it feels like driving a toy car after driving the beast. The ease of parking the car, zipping through traffic, taking a U turn from wherever you like makes it fun to drive for me. But yes it feels under power and very light suspension and steering.

3. Yamaha R15 v2. This is something which I love to ride when I go back home and feels so good when I take a spin in the evening and the cool air touches your face and old days come past through your mind.

Driving style! it depends the situation.
like long drives in my little polo, not much powerful but gives a pleasent ride all the time.
whatever the style, we should make sure that the vehicle is fully in our control & will never hinder others.

Dear mods, any option of keeping the poll open on this thread? As more people see this they would like to cast their ballot [:)] myself for one.

Top Bottom