What's Your Computer's Configuration?

Thank you for that! I immediately set to work and tried removing the side cover. This time, with a bit more of force and off it came! Earlier it was jammed (I guess) and I didn't want to break anything, hence left it as it was. Now connected it, and it's spinning at ~1200 RPM.

Thanks again.
Great.[clap] We have almost same specs except motherboard. VP450P PSU and Numeric 600VA UPS.Ordered a stick of 4gb vengeance. [;)][:D]

Attachments

Last edited:
Great. We have almost same specs except motherboard. VP450P PSU and Numeric 600VA UPS.Ordered a stick of 4gb vengeance. [:D]
Lol, mostly the same!

BTW, my older computer has a 160 GB Samsung HD161HJ too! [:D]

Now that one has some problem... the CPU fan won't spin, one morning I woke up and said "I'm gonna clean that thing up" and got the vaccum, and pulled out unbelievable amounts of rat crap and cockroach remains... ugh. But how the hell was the cooler fan jammed! It won't turn on now [frustration]

P.S. You said GTA V ran on 4GB? And may I ask, how was the performance on the 750 Ti?

Lol, mostly the same!

BTW, my older computer has a 160 GB Samsung HD161HJ too!
Its for OS.

Now that one has some problem... the CPU fan won't spin, one morning I woke up and said "I'm gonna clean that thing up" and got the vacuum, and pulled out unbelievable amounts of rat crap and cockroach remains... ugh. But how the hell was the cooler fan jammed! It won't turn on now
Check the fan connectors.Remove and plug it again.

P.S. You said GTA V ran on 4GB? And may I ask, how was the performance on the 750 Ti?
I had 6gb ram,Sold the 2gb stick few days back to buy a new vengeance.[:D]
750Ti Performs very good for its price and size.[clap][lol] With the below mentioned settings i was getting 45fps minimum.System ram usage was around 4.6gb and v ram usage was around 1950mb max. No Lags at all.

Attachments

Built this one yesterday! [:D] Installing drivers and .NET frameworks today.

• Intel Core i7 4790K
  • Asus Sabertooth Z97 MARK II motherboard (happy mother's day!)
  • 8 GB Kingston HyperX RAM
  • Galax nVidia Geforce GTX 750 TI
  • WDC 1 TB HDD
  • LG DVD drive
  • Dell S2240L monitor: full HD, 21.5 In (No HDMI cable provided. What the dell, Hell!? ohwait)
  • Cooler Master C+P 250
  • 400 W PSU
  • Win 8.1 Pro

Sitting in my room with all them boxes on the floor, all in a mess. Can't play GTA IV, some soft issue which could've been sorted in seconds if my Internet connection was a *bit* better.[frustration]

There is a chassis fan which I couldn't connect; it's wires are so short and connectors in an akward place, just can't connect it to the PSU! [roll]
Congrats!
But I'm sorry to say, the build you got isn't the best you could get, you sacrificed a much better GPU in a place of a better CPU which you will have no benefits at all while gaming.
Anyways, let's know how it performs! :)

Congrats!
But I'm sorry to say, the build you got isn't the best you could get, you sacrificed a much better GPU in a place of a better CPU which you will have no benefits at all while gaming.
Anyways, let's know how it performs! :)
Thanks.

Yeah, I felt that too. But 4.00 GHz was something I couldn't resist - not sure if it was the right thing, probably not. My logic - If a better CPU is launched, I can't upgrade without changing the motherboard. But if a better GPU is launched, I have the PCI-E x16 3.0 so the hardest part would be to convince my father [roll]. If I may so, the computer isn't used purely for gaming. Which is why I got the Sabertooth, there were much cheaper alternatives [:)]

It runs NFS MW 2012 on full settings without breaking a sweat. Can't get GTA IV to run and don't have GTA V [frustration]

Upgraded ram some time back,Just completed COD Black Ops III and ram usage was more than 8GB at times, Seems like i need to upgrade ram once again.[;)][lol]

Attachments

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Notebook PC

ASUS X200CA
Windows 8
Processor: Interl (R) Celeron (R) CPU 1007u @1.50 GHz
RAM : 2.00GB
System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Some really wicked systems in this thread! Guess I'm gonna look puny in comparision [embarass]
College-use laptop:
HP pavilion g6 bought second-hand for INR 16000. Running W10 pro.
intel core i5, 2.3 GHz, 3MB cache
4 GB RAM
2 GB discrete graphics - AMD Radeon 7600 series
500 GB HDD, 5400 rpm
Don't know when it's going to breathe its last. On the verge of falling apart[frustration]
Home-use laptop (typing on it right now!)
Dell inspiron 3543. Bought in UAE for INR 30000. Running W10 Home.
intel core i5-5200 U, 2.2 GHz
4 GB RAM
2 GB discrete graphics - Nvidia GeForce 820M
500 GB HDD, 5400 rpm

Top Bottom