What's Your Better-Half's Reaction on Your T.A.I Browsing?

When ever I am browsing TAI, she used to simply ask 'Anything New?' Many a time, when I try to adopt some my own ideas (on car related issues), she'll suggest 'Why don't you take some experts advice (instead of your own experiments)'
Thank god, I am SAFE [:D]

Because you are "FD Papa" now. Her reaction is totally justified!

Just as they say "Good Deeds begin at home", so same ways, at times "Competition also begins at Home".

Shri FD ji[lol] Do remember, never ever compete with woman who has knowledge. You'll be fired left, right and center! As it is one can't win an argument or discussion with any woman so it becomes even more intense if you discuss on a common topic of interest with a lady who has knowledge of it.

Regards

Akash
I don't have to worry too much about it. She just have a very casual knowledge about cars and nor did she have time to learn more. So I'm good. You better watch out man!

Too young to have a wife so have no tension of her but parents[frustration] they really are frustrated about my love about cars. They ask whether your exams are coming out of it or you gonna write exams in your phone but they really don't oppose a lot as they know that i study too but they ask me to give more time to studies, they want me to stop looking about automotives and i dedicate my time to studies rather than automotives they really ask me sometime why did not you opt for science(engineering) and i give a reaction [thinking], one of my friends parents ask me why don't i have a girlfriend i just simply tell them why would i waste my time on a girl with whom i don't have any future rather i would dedicate maintaining my car or bike which would in return give me pleasure too as told in my intro my friends really think i am mad [lol]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #34

Akash1886

Honoured Member
one of my friends parents ask me why don't i have a girlfriend
Who has the time to listen to the word "Baby, Babu, Shona, Jaan etc 100 times a day?":biggrin:

i just simply tell them why would i waste my time on a girl with whom i don't have any future
Live the moment my boy! Life is too short to be so far sighted.

rather i would dedicate maintaining my car or bike which would in return give me pleasure too
Now on this, all I can say is, it depends what defines the word pleasure for you[evil]

Some comparative points on owning a dream car Vs having a dream girlfriend

* By paying for extended warranty, your car is covered for future services but by paying bills of your girlfriend or gifting her on every possible occasion still your future remains insecure and you have no warranty or guarantee.

* You can share about your dream car with your friends and parents openly but certainly not about your dream girlfriend or the existing one.

* You may discuss the negatives of a car openly but can't even utter a word of negativity about your girlfriend or else....

* You may keep 2 or more cars at home but can't be the same with girlfriend.

* Maintaining a girlfriend is still more expensive than maintaining any German car.

* You can change your car after a few years but try changing or look for a suitable upgrade from your existing girlfriend and bums would be on fire!

* Can anyone say he is bored of girlfriend where as we guys get bored of our cars easily.

Well there can be many more detailed comparison in between both but I hope you may have got the drift. If still not, then look no further than our married debonair Mr. Furious Driver who even after being married and being the PAPA, still leave no chance to fall for "suitable" one.

Regards

Akash

Akash sir you forgot to add the biggest comparison
Your car won't complain if you don't drive it for 2 or 3 days but the girlfriend would kill you for not giving an hourly update.
And the biggest difference your parents wont ask you if in dreams you were taking names of cars but would sure take you on a remand if you take a girls name in your dream. :biggrin:

Who has the time to listen to the word "Baby, Babu, Shona, Jaan etc 100 times a day?":biggrin:

* Maintaining a girlfriend is still more expensive than maintaining any German car
Fuel is indeed expensive, but not as much as girlfriend’s designer clothes and accessories.

BTW I am here in TAI after so long, how are you Akash. Hello my fellow TAIgers!!.

Thread Starter #38

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Fuel is indeed expensive, but not as much as girlfriend’s designer clothes and accessories
True and there is a definite value to the tankful but a girl never is satisfied with the number of dresses/sandals et al[lol]

BTW I am here in TAI after so long, how are you Akash. Hello my fellow TAIgers!!.
All good bro. Hope all well at your end too. Me still single and looking to mingle. I have a new one in my life now. She is beautiful & low maintenance till now.

Regards

Akash

Well i had to take safer side by choosing gf as she sometimes sees my TAI account for my latest posts!!! but my mind for sure has selected car by default.!!!!!
Another thing is that car respects money it runs 500-700 kilometers by tankful but. The story is different in case of gf!!!!

Top Bottom