What Languages Do You Speak?

I can speak, read and write Odia (MT), English and Hindi.
I can understand a bit of Bangla, Marathi, Tamil and Kannada.

Apart from above languages, I am best in language of "Humanity"! Language is a just medium to express and
humanity is what makes us being "Human".

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I can speak and understand English and average in spoken Hindi. My written Hindi is very poor and I can also understand spoken Punjabi to a great extent but not written Punjabi.

Honestly, I try to improve on both Spoken and Written Hindi but my writing in Hindi is still bad.

Regards

Akash

Well i can read and write English effortlessly .But my command over written Hindi is week and i made too many alphabetical mistakes. Now a days i am trying to learn Malayalam desperately but still there are no enough source available on internet seems like i have to take shelter of some pro Malayalam speaker any one out there.:help:

I can speak, read and write below languages
English
Hindi
Marathi

I was tempting to mention programming languages as well [glasses]

I can read, write and understand English and Hindi. I understand Punjabi fairly well but my reading/writing skills are 50-50 only as I learnt it myself (need to put in more efforts!). I love the urdu language but my reading/writing skills are iffy.
I know speaking enough kannada to manage in Bangalore. I can understand bits of quite a few other languages but my skills leave a lot to be desired.
Given an opportunity, I would like to learn German, French and Spanish among foreign languages. Among Indian languages I would want to brush up my Bengali, Tamil and Telugu to begin with. (more later!).

I will skip the programming languages here. Ha Ha

English,Hindi(Khadi Bholi),Malayalam - Read,Write & Speak.All will agree other than a typical Indian Auto website. [;)]
Kannada,Tamil- Average to Speak and Read
Telugu,Marathi,Gujarathi,Bengali,Bhojpuri,Bundelkhandi- Below average to read and write.Trying now to improve on these languages.

Gujarati is my mother tongue. My Hindi is good. My English is not bad nor good lol. I can understand Urdu but can't read or write. I can read write and understand Sanskrit but not at great extent. I can speak and understand two dialects one is Kutchi and 2nd is Sindhi. Little bit knowledge of Spanish.

i can speak fluently speak & Write Hindi,English, Kannada, Konkani ( written in Devanagiri or hindi) konkani being my MT. Fluently speak Tulu a language common in south kanara without script.

can fully understand but slightly converse in Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi

slightly understand gujrathi, Bengali,

seriously want to learn spanish having been taking online tutorials in the same. French is another language of interest but too complicated.

Top Bottom