What Languages Do You Speak?

Rajvel, If you have inner confidence language is no issue. I myself resides in french speaking nation which is an alien language for me. But within last 4 year I dint learn much french but I let them learn some Indian languages like Hindi and malayalam..

I can read,write & speak in English,Malayalam & Hindi.
Understand & speak in Tamil.
Read & understand little in French (2nd language in plus two [:D])

I speak Kannada(being mother-tongue) most of the times, speak English less often, watch Tamil movies a lot, so can manage Tamil when i visit TN.
Can understand Telugu and Hindi a bit.

EDIT:Forgot to mention! Spanish is the one language which i like to learn, i listen to many songs with Spanish wordings, feels nice to our ears.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #79

350Z

Core Team
I myself resides in french speaking nation which is an alien language for me. But within last 4 year I dint learn much french but I let them learn some Indian languages like Hindi and malayalam..
Looking at your previous post, it does not seem that French is an alien language for you anymore. :smile:
Bonjour monami agréable devous voir parler frencias.je faut parler plus français que l'anglais parce que je vis dans la nation qui parle français et je me sens français est plus belle que l'anglais
Drive Safe,
350Z

never heard something called malwani?
It is a language spoken on the costal side of Maharashtra say from sindidurg to Goa . Since even I belong from there my grandparents also used to speak that language my dad and mom also spoke that language ,But while communicating with each other they spoke Marathi .
I too can speak malwani but not very fluently but I understand it completely .

Malvani people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://mazasindhudurg.zzl.org/malvani.html

I can speak or read or write only two languages-Hindi and English.
I can speak and read Punjabi.

But I love the pure latth-maar Haryanavi language.It gives me pure joy talking to anyone in this language.

For me it is English and Malayalam that I can speak fluently.
I also somehow communicate in Hindi when situation demands . But for me to cope up with a native hindi speaker I find it too difficult.

i can speak english, hindi, urdu, telugu , hyderabadi fluently
i can understand punjabi <20% bengali <25% few of my friends are from west bengal and delhi who use punjabi some times instead of hindi
and can understand tamil

I speak "automobiles" very fluently!!!! [gun]

Apart from that I am not bad at Hindi, Punjabi and English. Also, as a special mention, I can keep quite in German, French, Russian, Spanish, Japanese and a lot more languages. [glasses]

freakdude.

I am basically from Orissa/Odisha.
So of course I can Speak-Read-Write in Oriya.
As the part of national language I can Read-Write and Speak Hindi also.
As I am writing in English, that qualify me that I can Read-Write-Speak in English but with mistake.[lol]

So Overly I tried to satisfy my Mother tongue, National Language and Foreign Language.[clap]

Hey nice thread friends

I can write & speak fluently : Telugu, English, Hindi

I can understand a little & speak a little bit : Tamil, Kannada, Punjabi, Gujarathi, Bengali

I can understand few words : German, French, Spanish[:)]

Top Bottom