What Languages Do You Speak?

Thread Starter #63

350Z

Core Team
Bonjour. I was always into foreign languages. Just decided to start with French. Who else?

Drive Safe,
350Z

I can speak - Marathi , English , Hindi fluently .

Understand - Gujarati , a little bit of Bengali , and Sindhi , Spanish and Russian .

Bonjour monami agréable devous voir parler frencias.je faut parler plus français que l'anglais parce que je vis dans la nation qui parle français et je me sens français est plus belle que l'anglais

Good to see a vast collection of members who are fluent in a variety of languages. I noticed everyone knows minimum two languages fluently besides understanding many more.

My Read write speak fluency is in -Hindi , English and Malayalam
I can understand and speak - Punjabi and somewhat of Tamil.
had learnt Arabic, Japanese and German but gradually forgetting.

Can chat in most foreign languages though [;)] being an old hand in global chatting with clients and friends.

I can speak/read/write Tamil and English.
I can read/write/understand and speak(may not be pefect) in Hindi. Thanks to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for making this happen.
I can speak/understand Kannda very well. I made this possible during my two years of stay in Bangalore , when I worked for Cisco Systems.
I can speak/understand Telugu to some extent. Thanks to my Telugu Hostel mates during my college days.

Top Bottom