What is Your Internet Provider and Plan?

View attachment 181088

Its 1st October today and we finally know that Bsnl has given 2mpbs till 1gb only then drops to 512kbps. This is for two plans only and no changes for other plans.

First they said we are upgrading from 512kbps to 2mbps and this is what we get. What a joke!

Now that 1gb can be used within 2 hours. Are they expecting us to use for a month? or 15 days? Are we playing 675 Rs for 1gb?

This digital india is just a joke.
Its a "JHUMLA" [frustration]

My connection is still running at 2 mbps and I have used 35 GBs so far. Yes 35 GBs!

I did get top-up page after crossing 1gb which I refused to opt but it didn't reduced to 512 kbps.

I think BSNL has not yet correctly setup their servers or they are assigning FUP for each customers one by one. [lol]

However, its not permanent. It may end now, today, tomorrow or in a week. So will use as much as possible until it cuts by 1/4.

Last edited:
My MTNL connection down for 5 days. No action after repeated complaints :(

Please suggest any truly fast/unlimited/NO FUP provider in rohini

My MTNL connection down for 5 days. No action after repeated complaints :(. Please suggest any truly fast/unlimited/NO FUP provider in rohini
I think MTNL is a VFM ISP. Instead of calling up the local MTNL office, you may lodge the complaint via IVRS or online complaint box. The benefit is your complaint won't be ignored, in fact can't be ignored as its an automated queuing system and the concerned person in the MTNL will be obliged to resolve it within the specified time.

Use this link to lodge BB fault complaints or use the XXX 2198 complaint booking IVRS where XXX is the exchange code.

If none of the above solutions works and your complaint is not attended within 48 hours call the Grievance cell at 011-23356666. The concerned people will come running to your doorstep to resolve your issue!.

I think MTNL is a VFM ISP. Instead of calling up the local MTNL office, you may lodge the complaint via IVRS or online complaint box. The benefit is your complaint won't be ignored, in fact can't be ignored as its an automated queuing system and the concerned person in the MTNL will be obliged to resolve it within the specified time.

Use this link to lodge BB fault complaints or use the XXX 2198 complaint booking IVRS where XXX is the exchange code.

If none of the above solutions works and your complaint is not attended within 48 hours call the Grievance cell at 011-23356666. The concerned people will come running to your doorstep to resolve your issue!.
The online IVRS complaint hasnt worked

Also 011-23356666 has chnaged [frustration]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
dont know about reliance. there is one similar name broadband service re- aliance :p so make sure to check the spelling.
anyways do update how the demo went. and if you subscribed to den

Anyone using Railwire aka Railnet here? I see they have nice plans.

Friend of my friend has got franchise of it and is providing wireless broadband. I think its called wimax?

But when I asked him, he said we only provide service to 3-4 story buildings so that our tower can be seen. Looks like they gonna use binocular to see their tower and if its visible, then they gonna install the antenna. Is this true?

I live in double story house and one of the tower is 5 km away but he is not willing test it here. Looks like he doesn't want customers. [sad]

Last edited:
dont know about reliance. there is one similar name broadband service re- aliance :p so make sure to check the spelling.
anyways do update how the demo went. and if you subscribed to den
Actually Reliance DO have a broadband internet service. I use it in Kolkata. 2mbps,unlimited. It's those wireline connections so only if have reliance landline/tower in your locality will they give you this connection.

Reliance is probably one of the few in india who give internet without any fair usage policy. I've downloaded some 600 GB of movies in 3 weeks. After which i ran out of space on my hard disk [anger] and i had to stop my movies download.

Booked hathway plan

915 rs including taxes
1mps day. 2 mps night
no FUP

Big info - RIL JIO will come with 50 mbps/100 mbps plan without FUP by April, 2016

Let the fun begin

Top Bottom