What if AC Drain Pipe Goes To Windshield Water Tank?

Thread Starter #1
If a car's drainage water pipe goes to windshield washer tank then there will not be any water drops in parking yard or car porch and the water tank will remain filled too. Did u like this idea? [thumbsup]

350Z

Core Team
Re: What if A/C drainage pipe goes to wind shield washer tank ?!

What if it overflows and spills all over your car’s machinery. Would you like this idea? :biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z

It stinks and is very dirty. Imagine your windshield sprays ducts getting clogged with dirty mucus like substances and yourself poking it with needle often. better fill the regularly with normal water.

Idea is good one.

then car manufacturer will use a water purifier and feed them to windshield tank!!

wildest , add a water purifier and use them for drinking with a provision inside the cabin hehe

What if it overflows and spills all over your car’s machinery. Would you like this idea? :biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z
It stinks and is very dirty. Imagine your windshield sprays ducts getting clogged with dirty mucus like substances and yourself poking it with needle often. better fill the regularly with normal water.
ilango[speed thirst];93925 said:
Idea is good one.

then car manufacturer will use a water purifier and feed them to windshield tank!!

wildest , add a water purifier and use them for drinking with a provision inside the cabin hehe
The company must have done that already if it was feasible.
^^
Something like a turbo charger , here it should be turbo cleaner :lol.
[lol] So many hilarious answers and you all have managed to cover almost every thing that can go wrong with such a modification. I too agree with all the cons and dont think there are any pros other than water not falling down in the porch after a drive with the Air Conditioner on.

Nice idea, but IMO amount of water condensed depends on weather and humidity so if cars do come out with some mass produced channel to put the a/c water into windshield cleaner fluid tank it will not work everywhere for sure [:)]

So nice idea but little in practicality!

OT: We used to follow the same technique at our home in Delhi. Our upstairs owner had a big a/c in one of the rooms where we had a water cooler put in downstairs. The drain pipe from the their a/c was put in our water cooler, so no need to fill it daily externally [:)]

If a car's drainage water pipe goes to windshield washer tank then there will not be any water drops in parking yard or car porch and the water tank will remain filled too. Did u like this idea?
Not a practical idea though

OT: We used to follow the same technique at our home in Delhi. Our upstairs owner had a big a/c in one of the rooms where we had a water cooler put in downstairs. The drain pipe from the their a/c was put in our water cooler, so no need to fill it daily externally
:lol!:

I think my Swift is using this technique.Because I haven't fiilled the windshield water tank for a long time.:lol!:

Maybe it was filled during periodic maintenance at MASS.[:D]

Nice idea.And why is it impractical?

Nice idea but more than impractical or not-feasible i would say its cost-cutting from manufacturer's! If this is was followed then they will have to use a filter to clean the water , then while servicing the dealerships have to clean the pipe often and the filter. All this creates so much of complexion!

Maybe this technique will be followed if we encounter a water shortage!

great idea buddy..but this will raise manufacturing cost and when everybody is doing cost cutting i dont think they will do it..but yea maybe we can see it in rolls or ferrari someday!! :lol!:

Hmmmm[thinking]..
Yeah,got it,even wildest:-
Water coming from A/C can be collected in a reservoir there it can be filtered and then this water can be used for engine cooling...and wfter that it can be used for offering hot water for making tea in the car....
I know my idea is boring...:stupid:

Top Bottom