What Do You Think About Fellow TAI Member?

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Looking forward to the decade party of all TAI'gers.
[:D]

6) Furious Driver (Sometimes he appears furiously though)
The reasons for him appearing furiously out of hibernation are:

1) Ultimatum from Mrs. FD to devote less time to TAI and more to kids & her otherwise he'll be furiously driven upto the wall by her and no food for next 7 days.

2) He is taken for a ride in the Xcent by ASC people and served with an inflated bill of service.

3) The most important one, if he doesn't get to see his favorite car reviews with his " virtual crush" speaking about the car.

I appreciate the fact that you are knowledgeable on all topics and are open to new things. Also the fact that you are always there at every event. I had seen you in a few but could not catch up due to some unforseen circumstances. Will definitely meet up soon!
[thumbsup]Looking forward.

Regards

Akash

I was warmly welcomed on this forum and would like to thank members. As a newbie, I have come in indirect contact only with few of the members but can sense the camaraderie in the forum among all members. I especially want to thank moderator and @bhvm for the warm welcome and ofcourse @carscommentor for his answer.

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Nanofreak
He is a very humble person. He always helps other members in various discussions. He loves his nano and his orange nexon. He never forces his thoughts on others. He has been on this forum for quite a long time. He always motivated me and other members with lots of thumbs up and small comments.Best thing about him is he is never very aggressive in bullying others into submission.He just speaks what is on his mind calmly and coolly.
I was very surprised to find out he was suspended today morning.Actually this might have happened earlier ,but I came to know today only. Nanofreak and the moderators only know what was the reason for this,but I am very curious to find out some answers.

P.S Maybe it's a wrong thread to post in, but having searched the forum since morning, I couldn't find any other appropriate place to put my worries. Moderators may put this post to any appropriate thread based on forum rules.

Last edited:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Agree with you, but unfortunately he has been suspended now. I don't know what he did so seriously to attract a suspension?

TAI has only few members regularly attending the forum and he is one among them and comes here at least once in a day, if not more.!

This was really depressing. Like @Nairrk and @mayankdixit and I'm sure many others on our forum, I too had become fond of Vinod over our forum exchanges. I wish him well wherever he is..
But like Akash mentions, perhaps it is best to move on.
I would like to take this opportunity to extend a hand of solidarity & wish safe passage and good health to all members in & around Delhi and NCR.

Last edited by a moderator:

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Akash 1886 ( no.2 in total posts with 11,066 messages,and no 1 in the whole forum with 13,693 likes!! )
Honoured Member
My god,he has returned and he is on fire! After a brief gap from the forum(due to his father's illness and family commitments),he looks like now he has vowed to makeup for the lost time as soon as possible.He covered the whole massive Auto expo along with Vibhor(he too was unwell during this coverage) and a couple of members for support ,despite of getting tired and falling ill during that period.He has remarkable energy+ patience and he replies 2 line questions/queries with 10 line answers and that too with full details .This thing is what I love most. And the number of new threads starting almost daily,by him alone ,is mind boggling. We all missed him during his absence,and we would never ever like him to go away (like the last time) in future.And he is doing all this for the love of the forum.Keep it up@ Akash1886. Hats off to your mammoth efforts.

Nairrk( no.4 in total posts with 8189 messages,and no 5 in the no of likes with 3653 likes!! )
V12

One of the most senior member and a senior citizen too,he is making his contribution to the forum daily and continuously. Despite of his age his contribution is more than most of the younger members. He is on the forum daily,and many days he is here more than thrice! I would admire him for his stamina,his humility ,his motivating thumbs ups to all of us on our posts and his willpower to remain in social contact with all of us through platforms like our forum. He could have easily laid back and enjoyed life post-retirement in a relaxed way.But no, he chose to do what he is doing now and we (as members) and the forum (as a whole) is the beneficiary. And he is on fire too! Its like almost everyday a new thread starts and unmistakably his handle is there.Hats off to you too sir. And may God keep your energy up as always!

Between these two opening batsmen they are creating a record of sorts amongst themselves, and no of threads on this forum are increasing day by day. Good for TAI.

p.s these are my personal views,and they are not intended to belittle any current member. All are equal in my eyes and I love them all like my brothers( I may not be aware but there must be some sister somewhere too ! )

Last edited:
I would like to mention @Suryaputhra sir here
One of the experts with technicals , especially Maruti Suzuki(he has great collection of most of the maruti suzuki workshop manuals) .

Also @mayankdixit sir , he updates his threads always (Which definitely causes me to worry a lot , as I don't update mine regularly , atleast each time I do think to update ) .
@deville_56 @vishnu vichu - Fiesta club (I love to read their Fiesta threads , moreover botha re experts with their rides ,a former usually do self DIY)
I will also acknowledge them for being TVMians .

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Akash 1886 ( no.2 in total posts with 11,066 messages,and no 1 in the whole forum with 13,693 likes!! )
Honoured Member
My god,he has returned and he is on fire! After a brief gap from the forum(due to his father's illness and family commitments),he looks like now he has vowed to makeup for the lost time as soon as possible.He covered the whole massive Auto expo along with Vibhor(he too was unwell during this coverage) and a couple of members for support ,despite of getting tired and falling ill during that period.He has remarkable energy+ patience and he replies 2 line questions/queries with 10 line answers and that too with full details .This thing is what I love most. And the number of new threads starting almost daily,by him alone ,is mind boggling. We all missed him during his absence,and we would never ever like him to go away (like the last time) in future.And he is doing all this for the love of the forum.Keep it up@ Akash1886. Hats off to your mammoth efforts.
Dear Mayank, It is extremely humbling to be praised by all of you and it is all because of the affection, love and support of you all that I was able to make it this far. TAI Forum and my TAIgers have stood by me even though virtually and in person too during my difficult phase too and that has further strengthened my dedication to our forum. To be able to help you all with my knowledge which I gained over the period of time from TAI and various other illustrative sources gives me a feel of contentment. I shall do my best to further make you all proud of our TAI forum. Apart from Expo(which indeed was tough to do due to health), I also made sure to attend the recent '54th Statesman Rally' this year as after 2017 I wasn't able to make it and so made sure I make it up. I promise, I won't leave my forum and be their for you all and for everyone who would like to take suggestion from me.

Nairrk( no.4 in total posts with 8189 messages,and no 5 in the no of likes with 3653 likes!! )
V12
@Nairrk has been a pillar of immense support for our forum. His contribution during my absence was wonderful. I do admit my absence led to a big loss of content but our forum indeed was lucky to have him with us.

Having said this, the regular contributors and readers are the most significant contributors to the popularity and success of our forum. I do wish the best for all our members and thank them for the volumes of wonderful insights shared here.

Regards
Akash

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Okay, its time for me to write something.

First of all, Thanks Mayankji for your appreciation and good words.

One of the most senior member and a senior citizen too,he is making his contribution to the forum daily and continuously
I am here most of the time in a day means I have plenty of time and I like to be active in something rather than sitting on an easy chair and relaxing or sleeping. By doing this I am also getting some benefit - had I been lazy and sitting idle, I might have forgotten my typing skill as well as easy English writing (still not that good/fluent, I knew that [embarass]). So, thanks to these forums which keeping my day busy (Yes, besides TAI, I have a couple of other forums discussing Sports and DTH). Hope, I will be able to do justice in the coming days also.

Between these two opening batsmen they are creating a record of sorts amongst themselves, and no of threads on this forum are increasing day by day.
Hope, I will continue to do batting 'Not Out' for more innings otherwise Akashji will have to look for another opening partner [roll]

Now, come to the point - whom I like more here. Many, but naming only few here:

@Akash1886 - Indeed, he is number 1 person in TAI and loved by all. 100pct fit to call as 'Honoured member'' - or is anything else superior to honoured member then he is eligible for that. I remember, couple of months back, he said 'Good bye' which was a shock but I know he cannot keep away long from TAI and will come back one day. And I was correct, he is again here with more energetic. Very Happy to see him daily here with his exclusive contributions. Thanks dear.

@mayankdixit - A tool collector and his thread ''My Tool Collection & DIY Adventures With Them '' is something special we cannot see anywhere. Any kind of tool you want, just go through this thread and it will be there. Probably, by now he might have the tools in his possession with which he can start a Tool store without any fresh investment ?

@Nanofreak - Unfortunately, he is not online now-a-days (probably, most of you all know the reason). Another Senior member (and senior citizen [thumbswink]), who is also available all the time logged in. Among others, a great lover of Tata Cars and a man with helping mentality for other members. Hope to see him here very soon .

@bhvm & @CRACING - Another 2 experts with technical knowledge and always there to help those who have problems. Both of them helped me a lot when it comes to laptop or any software related matters and other topics too. Valuable duos and a good asset to TAI.

Ofcrouse, there are more members those who are very helpful, like @Suryaputra (ask any technical questions about engines etc and he will have the answer/cure ), @bbarve,
@vikyjoshi, @VISHNUCARCRAZY, @deville_56, @gaddambhargavareddy, @Mathew (travel expert) etc etc. Sorry if I missed any name as only regular's name coming to the memory (old brain - power reducing [roll]).

Thanks to all members of TAI

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hope, I will continue to do batting 'Not Out' for more innings otherwise Akashji will have to look for another opening partner
Sir, we all look up to members like you and our own grand young dude @gearhead2 for the invaluable insights and seek to learn from your experiences. You are a set batsman and I am a non-striker and seeing your involvement I am sure for long time to come you'll keep batting for TAI and score a century if not more. So I am at ease with you around.

@Akash1886 - Indeed, he is number 1 person in TAI and loved by all. 100pct fit to call as 'Honoured member'' - or is anything else superior to honoured member then he is eligible for that. I remember, couple of months back, he said 'Good bye' which was a shock but I know he cannot keep away long from TAI and will come back one day. And I was correct, he is again here with more energetic. Very Happy to see him daily here with his exclusive contributions. Thanks dear.
Sir, all accolades and respect that I got from TAI is going to stay with me till my life ends. To make a place for yourself in today's time isn't easy be it in any walk of life. TAI has a wonderful member base which includes enthusiasts from different industries & institutions and they all share a common passion for automobiles. So, among them if I am able to make a place for myself, It is an honor. What I am pleasantly surprised about is the fact that today if someone doesn't communicate or interact the people tend to forget them but even after a gap of 7 odd months, on my return, the warmth, love and support given by you all is something that I can't say in words ever. I had to leave due to unavoidable situations but never did TAI took a backseat in my thoughts. In my view, the best way for people to remember you is through your efforts and contribution to raise the bar of the work that you are involved with and motivating all around you to contribute in the same way. I do make a promise, TAI and my TAIgers won't miss me much from now on.

However I would like to mention a few of my closest pals here who haven't been online since months together: @saroya @incarnation @furious_driver @Tsi Vipul @auto Pilot @ice wise @Boss.

Regards
Akash

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Thank you.

I would like to mention a few of my closest pals here who haven't been online since months together: @saroya @incarnation @furious_driver @Tsi Vipul @auto Pilot @ice wise @Boss.
Very true - TAI missing all these older members. And just imagine with all these missing guys around with the present lot, the TAI will be more and more active with a new topic /discussion being posted throughout the day - ha, that would be fantastic.

Also missing the top of the chart members @cooldhaya and @Gurrala74 - maybe all of them are busy with their own commitments, of course not everybody get sufficient time for other activities.

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
bhvm ( no.12 in total posts/messages with 4950 messages,and no. 3 in the whole forum with 4255 likes!! )
V10 (that won't remain for long,as like Nairrk,he is going to be a V12 very soon)

This member needs no introduction. He may give his location to be "some village" but he actually lives all over the forum.He is into almost every thread,and he goes through most of the posts of most of the members! At a time when all the reputed and stalwart forum members were falling away from the ship,he held on( from 2011 till today 2020) and reached right at the top!
He has a vast presence on the forum with numerous threads running.He is very helpful to others. He is very helpful to others and Yes, he is truly very helpful to others.No its not a typo.It is repeated just to emphasize the point.
He has peculiar talent,knowledge and interest in everything related to lights, LEDs,Laptops and upgrades,sockets and chips,boards and wirings!,relays and connections (of which I know very little about). His threads on light upgrades area testimony of that.
He likes everything Automotive but his interest goes even beyond that ,proven from his online presence, on sites like instructables and others .He is an avid DIYer,and likes a hands on approach in most of his projects.His Safari Thread became instantly successful as soon it came live,wherein he completely turned around a machine from "almost junked " to "totally functional "all by himself. Although I may not like the paint scheme he used on it ,but that Safari Thread is a prime example of how to revive and rejuvenate a defunct vehicle into fully-functional- modified glory in a step by step way.
He promotes all the members with his "likes" ,and if a forum tool is used to see the no. of thanks / likes contributed from each member,everybody will come to know that 25% of their likes/thanks(if not more) are contributed by bhvm only .He loves his XUV,i10 but apparently his heart is now days into his redone Safari. One particular aspect of him,liked by everybody is that he never minces his words.Meaning to say,he will definitely call a cactus, well, a cactus only! And rose will be addressed as rose only.That's his straightforwardness I appreciate a lot.
Whatever I am saying may not be enough to describe him but that's what I see from the outside.

p.s No member should feel slighted,if in this thread somebody is praised.They have earned this praise through their contribution and hard work.I do not feel belittled by them,in fact I admire them for their will and thank them for what all that they shared with us,enriching our knowledge,and helping us along the way!

Last edited:

Top Bottom