What Do You Think About Fellow TAI Member?

Whoa, where was this thread for so long? Thanks for bringing it alive again [clap]

350z - Forum big boss, has posted lots of interesting information
No doubt, the big boss is BIG by every way. I appreciate him for giving us TAI. Many people make plans, few do implement.

ERTIGA_ZMR - Thinks in a proper way and ethical
+100

TSIVipul - Probably a fun person but ignorant or seeks to provoke
[lol] unexpected!! BTW, I am innocent![cry]
But I have nothing to say at all.

Last edited:
Whoa, where was this thread for so long? Thanks for bringing it alive again

No doubt, the big boss is BIG by every way. I appreciate him for giving us TAI. Many people make plans, few do implement.

+100

[lol] unexpected!! BTW, I am innocent![cry]
You are not innocent [anger]

Yes I thought it would be interesting to bring it back up. Hope no one here thinks stuff about me here yet

You are not innocent [anger]

Yes I thought it would be interesting to bring it back up. Hope no one here thinks stuff about me here yet
Whoa, where was this thread for so long? Thanks for bringing it alive again [clap]

+100

unexpected!! BTW, I am innocent!

Sonakshi
though this is off topic. But vipul can be the greatest help for you. Hes got first hand experience in dealing with accidents and getting cleared from it. hes a real gem of a person to be honest.
I guess you both know each other pretty well by now you guys have remarkable similarities.

Last edited:
Sonakshi
though this is off topic. But vipul can be the greatest help for you. Hes got first hand experience in dealing with accidents and getting cleared from it.
Was that a compliment or comment? [roll]

hes a real gem of a person to be honest.
[evil] good joke buddy!

@Sonakshi: I think, I know who you are

Hope you remeber me as well:)
Buddy, if you are thinking that 'this' one is the girl you met in December in Chennai(of course my girl) then you are wrong and this is my good luck, it seems to be horrific if anyone has his girl/wife on the forum with him![lol]

Buddy, if you are thinking that 'this' one is the girl you met in December in Chennai(of course my girl) then you are wrong and this is my good luck, it seems to be horrific if anyone has his girl/wife on the forum with him!
True words buddy...[;)]

I thought you caught red handed [lol]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Firstly, Please accept my heart felt thanks TAI. I have been here from last 2 months and have had a lovely interaction so far with almost all.

To begin with the man behind TAI

350Z: I found Vibhor to be patient and understands the needs and resolves queries effectively.

Shrid: Great one. Really nice fellow with sense of humor.

DJ Bro: Nice dude with lots of appreciation.

Nick: Really humble fellow.

Dr. Mudhan: Well my words can't describe the intelligence and understanding of this gentleman

Iron Rock: Very supportive.

Akash Garg: Shares my 1st name. [clap] Love you friend!

Sam Dinkar: Very polite and humble.

Saroya: The DIY master. Knowledgeable and really humble fellow.

BharathbigB: Very nice fellow.

Apart from above, so far the other members with whom I have interacted with so far have been really kind and understanding and gave me much needed support. The entire team of TAI is very much approachable and supportive.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom