What Do You Think About Fellow TAI Member?

ahh this thread... so many memories! i would like to update on a bit. also i have gotten to know some members more personally through the whatsapp group hence it lets me make a better idea about the person. :)

Raja: mind-blowing person. dying to meet this bloke. He is really cool looking guy with great sense of fashion. His style of talking is super impressive with lots of confidence embedded in it.

Dharmesh: another super awesome dude. He keeps sending me jokes and really makes my day. He also has a great sense of humor and seems like a person wheere hours can just go by when a conversation starts. :P

Dhaya: he is not very active here anymore but still in touch on whatsapp. awesome person and can talk about anything anytime. I bet he's really annoyed with his phone because of my messages. haha

Appu: Very fun loving guy and he is enjoying his Vista to the fullest. Also has good sense of humor and very kind person.

ravib: super excited guy and loves his City to the core. very nice person to talk to.

ronz: awesome guy with an awesome alto k10. very nice guy to talk to and he has knowledge literally about anything and everything.

more members later... ;P

Just Found this Archit,

Thank you for those Kind words[:)]

@ Vipul
You're not forgotten.
Straight forward, no nonsense guy. Very good writer. Have learnt a lot about automobiles on TAI. Shows arrogance, but kind at heart.

i have met a few members now and had some telephonic conversations with some so i would like to post my views...

Raja: really awesome person. first thing first he says when calls is 'welcome to india'. it shows that he really cares. really awesome. and his thoughts and my thoughts are often .
Thanx for your kind words iam humbled . I feel the exact same for you too .

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
allhyundaicars: really cool guy with really good sense of humor. talking to him on phone and meeting him in real is totally different. :P
i don't know if i should say thanks or what [:D] lol. i'll assume you said this is good faith so thanks [:D] can you explain what you felt [lol]

Last edited:
Gurrala Sir: An amazing and simple person with a lot of knowledge about automobiles. Likes sharing his experiences with all. A good meet initiator. Loves the company of like minded people. A soft person by nature. Good company to be with!
Varun, thank you for your kind compliments buddy !!

I met two new TAIans last week in Delhi

Singh890 : A handsome guy with lot of passion towards automobiles and felt like I met a old friend whom I know from years

Mastersquall : Simple guy with high thinking about goals in life and a easy person to get along with

First time, I met someone from TAI today. The first - 'pras' and later 'Highway_Ranger'

Spent 15-25 minutes with pras. He is a cool guy with practical sense like RK sir mentioned. He showed me his Electra and explained the pros/cons of it. He got a nice mustache. Nice person to spend time with. Unfortunately, we did not get much time today. Will meet you again for sure.

Evening, met Highway_Ranger. I think first 2-3 minutes, I was not speaking much. Later I did not allow him to speak[lol]. Oh My God. He is a 'gentleman' in all sense. We did not talk much about CARS except the TAI logo which he got. We should make something like that which was looking 'elegant' ! It is transparent , got a CAR shape & reflects. I do not know what he might be thinking of me. Talked , talked and talked for two hours - Did not know how that 2 hrs passed. A person with lots of knowledge. Had a chance to hold his new D7100. He was kind enough to give his 50mm lens for me to test it. Thank you for spending time with me Sir !! I learned many things from you. Yes, I will click more photos :)

Thank you both !

Last edited:
First time, I met someone from TAI today. The first - 'pras' and later 'Highway_Ranger'

Spent 15-25 minutes with pras. He is a cool guy with practical sense like RK sir mentioned. He showed me his Electra and explained the pros/cons of it. He got a nice mustache. Nice person to spend time with. Unfortunately, we did not get much time today. Will meet you again for sure.

Evening, met Highway_Ranger. I think first 2-3 minutes, I was not speaking much. Later I did not allow him to speak[lol]. Oh My God. He is a 'gentleman' in all sense. We did not talk much about CARS except the TAI logo which he got. We should make something like that which was looking 'elegant' ! It is transparent , got a CAR shape & reflects. I do not know what he might be thinking of me. Talked , talked and talked for two hours - Did not know how that 2 hrs passed. A person with lots of knowledge. Had a chance to hold his new D7100. He was kind enough to give his 50mm lens for me to test it. Thank you for spending time with me Sir !! I learned many things from you. Yes, I will click more photos :)

Thank you both !
That is great Appus. Even-though you could n't make it for most of the meets (hey am not complaining) even though you have participated very well in planing/providing suggestions you at-least had a mini meet with TAIians.

Hope you had a nice time with them.

Waiting to meet you in one big TAI meet soon.

Thank you both !
That is really great that you met HR,

whenever we(Myself and HR) meet, we will totally forget about time. we speak lot and lot about cars, cameras, Places and the discussion will continue on different topics.

I really enjoy to talk with him and he provide more suggestions to me.

He is such a nice person[:)]

Thread Starter #550
We had a Mumbai Mini meet recently and I met a few members there, let me post my experiences -

Raja: He is a great guy, always energetic and fun to interact with. With him, you never run out of topics and you can chat endlessly without realizing how much time has passed. Also, he is very understanding and ever willing to compromise to make things work. Another good aspect is that he is very humble and honest. He will come across as very straight forward and blunt to a person who doesnt know him well. Another good aspect about him is that he is unbiased, on or off the forum. Cheers mate.

Cruiser: I am yet to know him well. He is not very vocal in the meet. However, he is not silent either. He speaks out his opinions on every point of the discussion, but still comes across as a very 'silent' guy.

Jarpickle: He is a thorough entertainer. When I saw his posts in TAI, I thought he would be very brash and outspoken. But he is not! He gels well with everyone and is very humorous. It is fun if you have this guy and Raja in your group, they will make sure you are entertained.

Storme911: I was frankly expecting him to be in his mid 30s and was surprised when I saw him. He is very calm and quiet and you wont even notice him if he is around, unless you want to! He is a keen listener and smiles at every joke, but rarely blurts out any comment! He is not shy... he will talk to you if you specifically interact with him. He has a very pleasant and kind personality.

RaviB: Jai Maharashtra! Like Storme911, he is another guy who prefers to sit and listen, instead of being the talkative one. He has promised that he will be more active in the forthcoming meets though! Again, someone with a very pleasant, understanding and kind persona.

Vinie: I feel Vinie is an extrovert, but takes his own sweet time to gel with people and start blabbering. He is extremely knowledgeable about cars mods and ICE. I hope he comes in the next meet too and I get to interact more with him as I barely got a chance to talk to him in this one.

Evening, met Highway_Ranger. I think first 2-3 minutes, I was not speaking much. Later I did not allow him to speak. Oh My God. He is a 'gentleman' in all sense. We did not talk much about CARS except the TAI logo which he got. We should make something like that which was looking 'elegant' ! It is transparent , got a CAR shape & reflects. I do not know what he might be thinking of me. Talked , talked and talked for two hours - Did not know how that 2 hrs passed. A person with lots of knowledge. Had a chance to hold his new D7100. He was kind enough to give his 50mm lens for me to test it. Thank you for spending time with me Sir !! I learned many things from you. Yes, I will click more photos :)

Thank you both !
Thanks appus. Thanks for taking time off from your busy schedule to meet me. It was really my pleasure meeting you. It was like meeting an old friend after a long time. Once we got going, there was no stopping... even a call from my wife.

A very pleasant person, loving, courteous and soft spoken, a nice guy to be around with... that is how I will describe him.

Glad to have met you and hope to meet you more often in future.

Thanking you for your take on me. Now you make me feel like a gentleman.[:D]

Thanks for sharing the videos.

And appus, please do not address me as 'Sir'. It is like rubbing salt into the wounds[:D]

That is really great that you met HR,

whenever we(Myself and HR) meet, we will totally forget about time. we speak lot and lot about cars, cameras, Places and the discussion will continue on different topics.

I really enjoy to talk with him and he provide more suggestions to me.

He is such a nice person
AppU... I am not going to say anything about him since all of you would have met him already or know him otherwise.

I just make it a point to call him whenever we pass Vellore on weekends and try to have breakfast together if possible. (at Saravanabhavan)

He has been helpful in getting me spares for my car from his known dealers in Vellore. We are also in touch over phone.

Thanks appus & AppU for your comments about me. Appreciated.

I have already posted my views about some respected fellow members of our forum here
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...s/14942-mumbai-mini-meet-21st-oct-2013-a.html

But will post the same here again since this is a very appropriate thread to do the same . [:)]

Cruiser - is a no nonsense , straight forward guy and totall enthusiastic about meets . Extremely relaxed and the one who goes with the flow quite easily . Infact he has come with a brilliant idea of a Mumbai - Pune meet which we will plan shortly .

Vinie- is one and all one stop for guys who are interested in doing any kind of extra enhancements to their cars . Moreover he has modded his i20 very uniquely ( read in classy way ) although he was not able to spend much time with us he made us all aware on how to enhance the car by putting accessories without even cutting a single wire and without voiding the warranty .
Rest all I have met before too , so my impressions about them are same as before .

raj_5004
Extremely energetic guy , who actually infuses so much of excitement , fun, enthusiasm in the meet . Some have unique quality to their personality to blend with every situation and he is one of those guys . He is some one who makes sure that the meet has variety of topics to discuss and lot of fun too.

Ravi b is a quiet guy , but again some one who will blend with the flow without any fuss . Very humble and down to earth . Hope your exams were fine . Highly appreciate that you stayed till long and enjoyed the dinner with us too .

storme _911 extremely cool , I would say super cool guy. Ever smiling , very polite well mannered guy . And you have to just mention a word " meet " and he is in for it .

jar pickle my partner in crime ( hardcore non- vegetarian ) I sometimes wonder he is more passionate about food or cars [:D].
But totally unbiased , to the point Straight forward , honest guy . It's fun to have him around . Very humble and down to earth .

I love the way TAIans care for their fellow members here. It's amazing to know the utmost care and respect we have to words our friends. Personally, I feel TAI has become a part of my family. Just looking forward for my turn meet you guys. Mera number kab aayegaaaa?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, it is very long seen this thread across. I met a new TAI member in this month "Sbhokray" and about him..

As you already know he is disable with his vision, but believe me friends he is real enthusiast of automobiles. He has great interest on Automobiles and has installed a great ICE in his brand new Aria. So very friendly and jovial person and I am glad to meet such friend

350z - Forum big boss, has posted lots of interesting information

furious_driver - Probably the least furious driver I know and provides excellent advice.

naveenkumarverma - Useful advice to provide a different point of view for consideration.

ERTIGA_ZMR - Thinks in a proper way and ethical

TSIVipul - Probably a fun person but ignorant or seeks to provoke [evil]

Top Bottom