What Do You Think About Fellow TAI Member?

Thanks Music_shift for your comments about me. But UNCLE [cry]
ha ha ha [lol] oh God. I am sorry but could not control myself.

Sethu, what is this man. You do not look that old [glasses] but anyways it is a compliment and I think you had already taken it in good spirit. It is out of respect for you. As you are among the senior persons at the forum.

My Dear Music_swift, NO angry or anything. Like I told you, you are almost the age of my son and in school. So I Expect you spend your valuable time in studies and school rather than on forums and with Tablets/phones in hand. Like I never allow my son to get on to the internet at this age as his prime interest should be studying and gaining knowledge in subjects which is more critical for the future. Leave the cars and phones to your parents and focus on studies well. That is the reason I never respond to you for your posts or requests. This is my opinion and no offence.

"I love my son, but at the same time I am strict with him on certain things for his bright future"
Brilliant point. Hats off to you. [clap] Though, I did not have much interaction with you directly or indirectly but you really seems to be a good person.

Thanks for the reasoning.

^ I dont think members are familiar with you(yet),but you have the most unusual user name [roll],Looking at your signature(K!inky,the king of kings) i must conclude you are a very Sly fellow.[:)]

@Sailender

I know you(read your Estilo ownership, like your Avatar pic which unique in the forum) already though we do not have such interaction on forum, but I read all your posts very eagerly which are to the point most of times [:)] would like to meet you during my next trip to Delhi.

We all might have different opinions and view points on our own, but when it comes to the phase of opinion/advise we should control our emotions and try to post a rationalised view which is useful to the members over here and I do the same, of-course I should get convinced first before I write anything which is most important for me. So once I am convinced myself I just go straight and write and do not think much on what others react to it[:)] as you tend to received mixed opinions always and convincing everybody is just impossible

Last edited:
^ I dont think members are familiar with you(yet),but you have the most unusual user name [roll],Looking at your signature(K!inky,the king of kings) i must conclude you are a very Sly fellow]
Hey thats the comment for a new guy in the form. It takes time for people to know me. I am known by this name in many fourms. By seeing your signature looks like one of the old guy in the fourm (Hardcore F1 Racing -1960's & 70's) :lol!::stupid:

By seeing your signature looks like one of the old guy in the fourm (Hardcore F1 Racing -1960's & 70's) :lol!::stupid:
Nah am 24,but i had an uncle who was a racer who use to visit F1 also & he exposed me to racing of a different era where racers drove powerful cars & drove them using talent & experience & death loomed at every corner.When you say F1 people argue about Ayrton Senna & Schumacher the drivers who were crazier before them are forgotten.
As for rally Group B was a insane category.
Hence thats my Signature(atleast for now),a signature of an enthusiast .

Last edited:
Nah am 24,but i had an uncle who was a racer who use to visit F1 also & he exposed me to racing of a different era where racers drove powerful cars & drove them using talent & experience & death loomed at every corner.When you say F1 people argue about Ayrton Senna & Schumacher the drivers who were crazier before them are forgotten.
As for rally Group B was a insane category.
Hence thats my Signature(atleast for now),a signature of an enthusiast .
Good to know about your uncle. But still not a signature of yours:agree:

Music_Swift ,I do however appreciate the fact that at your age you know a lot of things i was clueless/oblivious about .
0!
Hmm.., IR must be studying hard at that age , and that's why he has reached at a position from where he is capable of owning top class sedan and SUV simultaneously.
So,@MS , wish you similar success.

Well let me write a few sentences here since a few members ( i am in touch with) deserve to be mentioned here. The people whom i am in touch with are Visran, Appu and Gurrala sir! They are the only people i have met 2 times or more and in touch through calls/whatsapp. Sorry to all the other members whom i met at the Jain Farms meet. I hope to mention your names here soon. Looking forward to making many friends here!

To define them individually :

Gurrala Sir: An amazing and simple person with a lot of knowledge about automobiles. Likes sharing his experiences with all. A good meet initiator. Loves the company of like minded people. A soft person by nature. Good company to be with! [clap]

Visran : He is the closest to me from TAI. A person whose company will be loved by all. Very energetic and enthusiastic during meets which i really like about him. Easy going with one and all. Has a lot of knowledge about automobiles. [clap]

Appu : He was the first person i met from TAI. The best part was he instantly recognised that i am from TAI and that made us get along very well. A very soft person by nature and has a lot of knowledge about automobiles. Ready to help everyone. [clap]

P.S : Guys i guess this is what i have concluded from our meets and conversations. Hope to add more and more in future.

Appu : He was the first person i met from TAI. The best part was he instantly recognised that i am from TAI and that made us get along very well. A very soft person by nature and has a lot of knowledge about automobiles. Ready to help everyone. [clap]
Thank you for those Kind words Buddy[:)]

350Z, you should blog about what made you start such a website etc. Its an interesting venture. There's definitely a possibility of a lot of new business models which can evolve around this.

I am aware of many other auto forums in India many of which think of themselves as elitist & hardly open to new memberships, so I think TAI is a much better place frankly.

One other thing I like about TAI is that trolling is not tolerated & moderated appropriately! Its the only way to maintain any forum in good shape where the members might be very very diverse.

Last edited:
i have met a few members now and had some telephonic conversations with some so i would like to post my views...

Raja: really awesome person. first thing first he says when calls is 'welcome to india'. it shows that he really cares. really awesome. and his thoughts and my thoughts are often alike.

Dharmesh: also had only a telephonic conversation with him. he too is very relaxed and very good sense of humored person.

Freakdude: met him in last noida meet. in fact he kindly picked me up from metro station and we just kept talking after that. he is really nice guy to be with.

carabiker: he doesnt speak much. but when he does, he always has a point to make. really nice person.

allhyundaicars: really cool guy with really good sense of humor. talking to him on phone and meeting him in real is totally different. :P

mastersquall: i have known him on forum for couple of years now but never got chance to meet him. finally met him in last meet and boy o boy i loved it. super chilled person with lots and lots of experience of various things. and thanks for dropping me off to college in the beemer. got a lot of attraction. [;)]

looking forward to meeting more people.

Top Bottom