What do I feel after 8000 kms? Grande Punto 1.3 - Emotion

Thread Starter #32
I just searched over net and it seems Blaupunkt offers AUX cable to attach iPod to its AUX input.

Needs some more research and we should be able to find converters from iPod cable to USB....thinking positive :)

Yes it does have it, but guess where to find it. It's hiding in glove compartment :). Well I guess we can also add the USB cable to its Aux input which should be on the backside of its head unit (Blaupunkt FIAT 199CD SBO5 NEW STYLE CD RADIO), as the head unit are same on all Punto's (I'm not sure).
USB cant be put/attached onto the stock HU.

There are no such cables which connect the USB through AUX in.

So what do you suggest Neil? What's the best way to go about it? Would this then involve changing the HU itself?

Vroom

350Z

Core Team
So what do you suggest Neil? What's the best way to go about it? Would this then involve changing the HU itself?

Vroom
Last week I went to an Accessory Shop, The owner showed me new gadget through help of which one can externally attach USB port. Now as I didn't took much interest in that, So I'm not very sure about that unique gadget. Maybe you people can check it out on reputed Accessory stores near you.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Grandeur,

I will need your help to get seat covers done for my car as and when it comes as well. Hope its fine with you. Additionally, what do you suggest? Should I get it done immediately after I get the car or wait for a couple of months? And how long does the seat cover tailor take to deliver it?

Cheers,
Vroom

BTW why do u want an USB when u have an AUX-IN??? all of you must be having multimedia phones only right?? connect your mobile and play your favorite songs!!

Last week I went to an Accessory Shop, The owner showed me new gadget through help of which one can externally attach USB port. Now as I didn't took much interest in that, So I'm not very sure about that unique gadget. Maybe you people can check it out on reputed Accessory stores near you.

Drive Safe!
350Z
Oh great 350Z. Let me ask around for something like this here.

Cheers,
Vroom

350Z

Core Team
Cooldhaya,
Aux-Input etc has become dated, IMO USB Ports should be Provided standard.

@Vroom,
Yes, Confirm it with an Accessory dealer.
If I by chance visit that shop again, Will ask for information on this gadget.

Drive Safe!
350Z

I do agree that AUX-IN has become dated but can be used for sometime like i said if we are not ready to change the HU of the new car soon!!![:D]

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Be careful, outside market accessories might void your warranty. Please confirm with your delaer (take it in written) before doing any modification.
Actually, It should not void the warranty.
Thats just a small external device which helps you to connect USB items.

@Cooldhaya,
I was incorrect, Had already removed the line. [:)]

Drive Safe!
350Z

Top Bottom