What do I feel after 8000 kms? Grande Punto 1.3 - Emotion

nice report which precisely covers everything, nice FE as well.Hows the engine noise after few K's running, heard with some puntos it does reduces and with some doesnt, so hows your mill behaving.Initial turbo lag seems fiat tuned this mill with taking FE the most into consideration with better ride.But yes it should be improved.Hows your view regarding the interiors quality, by say Linea seems far better to punto.

Hey Grandeur , Nice review and excellent pictures man ! Which camera are you using? Your one stretch drive as slightly long! Nice to hear that you are very much comfortable with your car. [thumbswink]

Thread Starter #20
Hey Shynish, Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you liked the pictures. Well, currently I'm using Nikon D60 with nikkor 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR lenses. It's good to know your interest towards photography. :)

Hey Granduer a warm welcome t TAI .
Awesome ownership report!
And the Pics are really cool with beautiful scenery!

Hey Shynish, Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you liked the pictures. Well, currently I'm using Nikon D60 with nikkor 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR lenses. It's good to know your interest towards photography. :)
I doubted about the exposure when i first had a look at those pics! Now it got confirmed.

Thats a great SLR Dude!

D60 is begginer's SLR & just loaded with features with right price tag!

Pour on more pics! [cheers]

Thread Starter #24
Hey guys, was anyone lucky to install armrest on Punto and also to add USB port to its factory fitted music system?

Please share the tips and information on this.

Thread Starter #26
Yes it does have it, but guess where to find it. It's hiding in glove compartment :). Well I guess we can also add the USB cable to its Aux input which should be on the backside of its head unit (Blaupunkt FIAT 199CD SBO5 NEW STYLE CD RADIO), as the head unit are same on all Punto's (I'm not sure).

EPK has USB port.
I asked this to my sales guy, he told its possible, i think they can connect from Ciggy lighter..we need to find out.

@Grandeur - Which seat cover did you put? Is it from showroom (Fiat cover) or from outside?

Thread Starter #29
RSM, I customized it myself, since it was the new car the seat cover tailor didn't had the size of its seat, so he specially came to my house to take the size and got it stitched for Rs 1800/- only.

RSM, Would really appreciate if you could do get that info with your contacts. I will also ask the sales guy here.

Cheers,
Vroom

Top Bottom